The Official 'VN, Chattanooga Chapter' Thread

Harriet Tubman Development

it's all good. we are trying to compile a list of folks in the chattanooga area who would like to meet each other and maybe watch some games or drink beer....etc. if you want to jump on board gasouthernvol is compiling an email list so we can all get on the same page. so if you are interested just pm gasouthernvol your email for the list. don't worry he is not a creep and won't do anything with your email address. if you don't feel comfortable with doing that just watch this thread and hopefully we can get something together if we get enough people who are interested.

alright,, what do yall think about a meet and greet next saturday, location TBD

i told dupree a few days ago but here is my situation. i am raising my 2 year old neice and she goes to take a bath and gets put to bed around 7:30- 8 everyday. i have someone to watch her and be at the house in any event, but i can not make it out until after said times. so if it is the uk game we are trying to set up than i can't make the deadline. so i would love to hear what everyone thinks about saturday, but i can't personally make it out before 8. but i am down for anything after that.:good!:

i told dupree a few days ago but here is my situation. i am raising my 2 year old neice and she goes to take a bath and gets put to bed around 7:30- 8 everyday. i have someone to watch her and be at the house in any event, but i can not make it out until after said times. so if it is the uk game we are trying to set up than i can't make the deadline. so i would love to hear what everyone thinks about saturday, but i can't personally make it out before 8. but i am down for anything after that.:good!:

Stop your crying, Blu...
We got you, don't worry... We're not doing anything without you .

well the only email i have to use is my work email and that is VERY closely monitored, so i just made one to send out info or whatever with.

So lets talk Chattanooga urban legends.. anybody every hear of the one that involved a weatherman, a cat and the emergency room?

So lets talk Chattanooga urban legends.. anybody every hear of the one that involved a weatherman, a cat and the emergency room?

Gah, why bring up something like that? That guy is long gone.

JD....I know you were kiddin' bout the decorating. LOL

I was waiting to see what y'all decided on. I'll have to play it by ear to see if I can meet up. And yes, hubby will be with me (nothing is as fun for me without him).

VN Store

Back