did you guys hear townhall meeting

joevol320

this lady asked a question to Hussein.

she asked if he would provide her a car, a kitchen and a home. this is amazing.

i didn't get it from a link. i heard it live. it's probably on youtube. you should have heard the questions. they should have put a beard on hussein and had those people sit on his lap. everyone was asking for more money for unemployment, better benefits from mcdonalds. it was really sad.

i didn't get it from a link. i heard it live. it's probably on youtube. you should have heard the questions. they should have put a beard on hussein and had those people sit on his lap. everyone was asking for more money for unemployment, better benefits from mcdonalds. it was really sad.

What's sad is we have Americans like you, JoeVols. You claim to love America, but clearly hate Americans.

for once, think for yourself and don't let the motivated right wing websites steer your thoughts.

It reallly doesn't matter for you and guys like you. Anything Obama does is going to be wrong as far as you are concerned. Great thing about that is, your views represent a minority.

Now run along so you don't miss Rush

then there was the idiot college student who wanted more benefits because he's worked at McDonald's for four and a half years. What kind of mouth breather do you have to be to have worked at a Mickey D's for that long and not be part of the management team?

that mental giant clearly is never going to qualify for admission to the University of the South.

Obama at least had the sense to tell the guy to be proud that he has a job.

4 the record

QUESTION: Thank you very much. I first want to say thank you, and I'm so grateful for you.

OBAMA: Thank you.

QUESTION: I've been praying for you.

OBAMA: I believe in prayer, so I appreciate that.

QUESTION: I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small vehicle for my family and I to live in. We need urgent. And the housing authority has two years' waiting lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and the parks to go to. We need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please help.

OBAMA: Well, I -- listen. What's your name? What's your name?

QUESTION: Henrietta Hughes (ph).

OBAMA: OK, Ms. Hughes, well, we're going to do everything we can to help you, but there are a lot of people like you. And we're going to do everything we can, all right? But the -- I'll have my staff talk to you after this -- after the town hall, all right?

President Obama Speaks at Town Hall in Fort Myers, Fla. - washingtonpost.com

What's sad is we have Americans like you, JoeVols. You claim to love America, but clearly hate Americans.

for once, think for yourself and don't let the motivated right wing websites steer your thoughts.

It reallly doesn't matter for you and guys like you. Anything Obama does is going to be wrong as far as you are concerned. Great thing about that is, your views represent a minority.

Now run along so you don't miss Rush

i know libs like yourself believe government is the sole provider.

However, i believe it's sad that you don't see how pathetic our country has come when our citicizens are begging our president and government to provide us with everything. this is the mentality that you libs have fostered and it will continue to grow.

how pathetic.

However, i believe it's sad that you don't see how pathetic our country has come when our citicizens are begging our president and government to provide us with everything. this is the mentality that you libs have fostered and it will continue to grow.

how pathetic.

I take care of myself just fine. In fact, I am positive I pay a lot more taxes than you. YOu have no idea as to my ideologies. All you know is lib this and lib that, really having no idea as to what you are talking about. Even most of the republicans in this forum think you are clueless and lost.

As far as the town hall meeting, I didn't see it. All I know is you are ill-equipped to make any judgement towards anyone.

how pathetic.

no, I don't think this way, but I also know people like you on the bottom rung aren't going to do anything for anyone but yourself anyway.

I take care of myself just fine. In fact, I am positive I pay a lot more taxes than you. YOu have no idea as to my ideologies. All you know is lib this and lib that, really having no idea as to what you are talking about. Even most of the republicans in this forum think you are clueless and lost.

As far as the town hall meeting, I didn't see it. All I know is you are ill-equipped to make any judgement towards anyone.

no, I don't think this way, but I also know people like you on the bottom rung aren't going to do anything for anyone but yourself anyway.
Joe has no idea about you, but you know everything about him, including his financial status? :eek:lol:

Found this on MichelleMalkin.com

You know you cannot just “enter” an Obama town hall meeting. They give out tickets in advance. Who gets the tickets? People who stand in line and wait. Who tells people when and where Obama will appear next? Certainly not the Secret Service who has to protect this man. Not the MSM, who are too busy telling us how great he is without asking any critical questions.

Sooooo… how does a 61 year-old homeless woman who’s living in a pickup truck with her son JUST HAPPEN to get a ticket so she can VERY PUBLICALLY ask Prez. Obama for a HOUSE? Anyone? Who pushes her up on stage? She’s right at the front of the crowd. Did she just happen to get a seat there?

Now, within moments of this happening, it’s trumpeted all over the news. AND, surprise, surprise, the wife of State Representative Nick Thompson, Chene Thompson JUST HAPPENS to have a spare house worth $150,000 lying around, so she GIVES it to this unemployed, homeless, living-in-a-truck woman. They’ve been homeless for “more than a year”, which coincidentally, predates the current housing and banking crisis by quite a while. How did they learn about the “Obama Town Hall and Tent Revival”? Were homeless people simply rounded up? Did someone pre-canvas the area in search of “great, tear-jerking stories”? Of all the people in the audience, SHE’S one of the ones Obama chooses to ask a question?

BTW-the taxes which will be charged on this “free house” will bankrupt the poor woman. Taxes are levied based on the home’s assessed value, not on the basis of it being a “free gift”.

On a second, double-snort, the last guy who gets to ask a question JUST HAPPENS to be a 19-year-old kid of Hispanic descent who’s going to Edison State College (free tuition perhaps for in-state students?) and has worked at McDonalds for FOUR AND A HALF YEARS. By my math, he started working there when he was 14! Florida child-labor law infraction, anyone? Now, having worked at McDs several times in my past I can say that they DO offer health care plans. You have to PAY for it, just like everyone else in the country does. It’s OPTIONAL. It’s not a God-given right.

…Do the Thompsons get to claim this as a charitable tax deduction against their (probably) considerable 2009 income? How many houses do they own?

Is there anyone left in the media who will ask these questions? Ever?

the townhall meetings in Elkhart, IN and Ft. Meyers were obviously staged events that were as carefully orchestrated as any during the campaign.

Here are several links to a local paper about the visit, the "homeless woman", and the burger jockey. It is sad that people think this man can save them and give them what they think they deserve without working hard and saving for the future. The woman has a 37 yr. old son who is living in the car with her and has no job.(There is more about her and the son in the article.) The burger jockey is a little strange, I would not let him be a broadcaster or anywhere near a microphone.

Where are all the tickets? | WINK News - Southwest Florida | Local & Florida

VIDEO/PHOTOS: Homeless woman pleads to Obama for help, locals step up : Lee County : Naples Daily News

Obama Miracle: Julio lands an announcing gig : Lee County : Naples Daily News

Here are several links to a local paper about the visit, the "homeless woman", and the burger jockey. It is sad that people think this man can save them and give them what they think they deserve without working hard and saving for the future. The woman has a 37 yr. old son who is living in the car with her and has no job.(There is more about her and the son in the article.) The burger jockey is a little strange, I would not let him be a broadcaster or anywhere near a microphone.

Where are all the tickets? | WINK News - Southwest Florida | Local & Florida

VIDEO/PHOTOS: Homeless woman pleads to Obama for help, locals step up : Lee County : Naples Daily News

Obama Miracle: Julio lands an announcing gig : Lee County : Naples Daily News

I love the kids quote about him not knowing anything about sports. I wonder if he will be worse than McCarver.

hold on they offered her a house, but she never showed up? i saw that they said she might not want to live in that area. who said beggers can be choosers?

hold on they offered her a house, but she never showed up? i saw that they said she might not want to live in that area. who said beggers can be choosers?

And how does leaving New York because of the high cost of living and moving to Florida make sense? She passed a lot of cheaper states in between.

Speaking of meetings I was up late last night and ran across congress grilling the CEO's of the 8 largest financial institutions that received TARP. When he ask them what did they do with the first TARP money that they received, they seemed at a loss for a direct answer. Before asking the next question the congressmen stated that all of the eight CEO's were wealthy men by most standards, and they nodded in agreement. Then the Congressman ask each of them individually, In the last 6 months, how much of your personal wealth have you invested in your own company?" Five out of the eight said zero. I think the congressman made a good point with the question. Why should the government(Taxpayers) invest in your company when even their respective CEO"s obviously don't think it's a good investment? My Opinion....Let them fail. Isn't that what capitalism is all about. The good companies thrive, and the poor ones don't...

VN Store

Back