Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Bruno loves the western Gunsmoke. He will growl if someone is shooting a Matt Dillion. He gets pissed if the kids are making noise while Gunsmoke is on. He will bark at them and look at the TV. They get the message. lmao We have about 60 Gunsmokes recorded. We turn them on when we leave the house. Bruno will lay on the coach and watch them until we get back. SMH

Bruno loves the western Gunsmoke. He will growl if someone is shooting a Matt Dillion. He gets pissed if the kids are making noise while Gunsmoke is on. He will bark at them and look at the TV. They get the message. lmao We have about 60 Gunsmokes recorded. We turn them on when we leave the house. Bruno will lay on the coach and watch them until we get back. SMH
🥰🥰🥰🤣😂🤣🥰🥰🥰
That is so cute and adorable.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I had a dog in the past that would get pizzed off every time someone shot fireworks. I wish they made the hemp chews back then. I feel so sorry for the dogs.
Yeah. Brother gave me the idea to play recording from YouTube during his feeding and gradually increas sound. He should associatw the bangs with food. I'll try anything after fireworks last weekend. I dread this weekend.

I got Bruno some hemp chews from PetSmart. Turns out he doesn't care about fireworks. I was worried about him being as big as he is and going crazy due to the fireworks. I had a Lab once that didn't like loud bangs. Not good for a duck hunting dogs. I bought a small starter pistol that shot blanks. I would shoot the gun and give him one of his favorite treats. It took a couple of evenings, but he got over the fear. Good luck with your dog.

Utilizing television to try a desensitize Hiro to fireworks. Wife is tired of finding him hiding behind the couch in the TV room and having to move couch back in place.
While I was during on Gulf Blvd in the Indian Rocks area, every few blocks there were signs sating no fireworks allowed and a fine of about $80.00. But I don’t think they enforce it unfortunately.

I have mentioned it here before, one of our dogs, was so well trained and never went out of our yard. We were in the back, someone shot off a firework in the middle of the day somewhere close by. He took off so scared and we were never able to find him.

Do your dogs or cats respond to the tv?

Cocoa has always watched football, and last night her and Koda both were laying there watching it. We didn't make it to church Sunday, and my wife had it pulled up on Facebook through the tv. Koda sit there the entire time watching the preaching 🤣

Do your dogs or cats respond to the tv?

My little dog loses her mind when she hears a doorbell or anything similar to a doorbell on tv. She jumps up and runs to the front door barking and growling. The funny thing is our doorbell hadn’t worked for years. we can’t even watch Wheel of Fortune due to the dinging sound when the contestants pick a correct letter.

My little dog loses her mind when she hears a doorbell or anything similar to a doorbell on tv. She jumps up and runs to the front door barking and growling. The funny thing is our doorbell hadn’t worked for years. we can’t even watch Wheel of Fortune due to the dinging sound when the contestants pick a correct letter.
That is hilarious lol

I have mentioned it here before, one of our dogs, was so well trained and never went out of our yard. We were in the back, someone shot off a firework in the middle of the day somewhere close by. He took off so scared and we were never able to find him.
That is sad....:(

View attachment 424190
Short story about this mean little sh!t. Fabio is a rescue. His back leg is hooked behind his butt, he walks on 3 legs, has No teeth and doesn’t take any sh!t off the other dogs. Someone threw him out of the car (witness says) and they picked him up. He’s so lovable even with all the things not perfect about him.
Awwh, Fabio is precious bless his little heart and a real Cutie!!

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back