'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (Florida signee)

I felt really bad for him and then the guy on tv grilling him about it. At the end of the day a kid has to do what his gut tells him and sometimes it is not gonna line up with what mamma wants. I would never do that to my child on national tv or anywhere else for that matter. I would tell them my thoughts and reasons and support them 100 if they chose otherwise.

Well he just hired Corey Raymond away from LSU, will be interesting.
I wonder what happened there. Raymond leave on his own or Kelly encourage him to leave. I can’t imagine it being the latter. That’s two big assistants gone that are also great recruiters.

I wonder what happened there. Raymond leave on his own or Kelly encourage him to leave. I can’t imagine it being the latter. That’s two big assistants gone that are also great recruiters.

He hired Wilson back and gave him the AHC/ RC position. Not sure if he did that because he wanted to or if it was necessitated by CR leaving.

Guys...no excuse losing to Florida again next year

IMMA BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT DAMNIT ITS TIME

Heupel should be on a long leash IMO

No must win games for first three years

Just keep us competitive, entertaining and playing in bowl games while building a solid roster through recruiting and the portal.

In the current era of football, stability at the top wins above all else

No sense mandating he win the 2022 Florida game and getting him on the hotseat ~15 games into his tenure. That would set Tennessee back another 4 to 5 years. I’m done with the revolving door of coaches….

Napier will tear that program down to the foundation when it needs a new door and fresh coat of paint because he thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room
Complete rebuild is hard to do with what expectations will be. We know that year 0 doesn't work out too well.

VN Store

Back