Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I wish they had a marijuana league. I swear I’d be a 1st round pick in the NML

This chick could be in my league.

75Uv.gif

I'm trying to separate book from the show but they keep butchering the books I'm having trouble not getting mad
the series was too big for TV. i'm a fan of fantasy and Sci-Fi but, no character or plot development. Boobs, beer, and eye candy.

I'm trying to separate book from the show but they keep butchering the books I'm having trouble not getting mad

It’s tough but I started a reread of the series a couple weeks ago in anticipation of the tv show and I think it’s helped me separate the two. The books are so dense they would realistically need a 15+ season show to do it faithfully and that’s probably just not feasible. I would rather they go full adaptation mode than if they tried to stay as faithful as possible and shoved everything into 8-10 seasons and it turned into some disjointed mess

Why does anything have to be politics? Maybe they had an influx and/or maybe it fluctuates every few years. TSSAA can gv schools options and they can stay put or go up/down.
I've been wanting to ask you.

Summit or Oakland today!!?

Man, I had no idea these two teams would end up in the same playoffs bracket.

Not Conley, but I think oakland. They are stacked all over the field, but then, I dont really know a thing about Summit.

Summit is on a 30 game win-streak.
They have twins both committed to Kentucky that are top 10 prospects in Tennessee. Potent offense and just a pretty balanced team.

I think they beat Oakland, because of Destin Wade at QB for Summit.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Summit is on a 30 game win-streak.
They have twins both committed to Kentucky that are top 10 prospects in Tennessee. Potent offense and just a pretty balanced team.

I think they beat Oakland, because of Destin Wade at QB for Summit.
This is not going to age well. Wade is an athlete at QB not a true QB.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back