Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
14a5b52c-8103-4dd8-b3f3-7b5e5befa63b_text.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m for anything that makes it harder for KY to succeed. Have disliked the posts acting like they’re better than TN, and no way should we have to fight them for recruits.
When you have money grabbing ‘professionals’ guiding recruits, we’ll always have that, whatever school it is. Treat them like the trashcan they are is all I’m used to and I’ll never look at them any differently. I don’t care who their coach is and the shadiness behind the scenes, and I’ll never be worried about either. And who says we’re fighting them for anything?

When you have money grabbing ‘professionals’ guiding recruits, we’ll always have that, whatever school it is. Treat them like the trashcan they are is all I’m used to and I’ll never look at them any differently. I don’t care who their coach is and the shadiness behind the scenes, and I’ll never be worried about either. And who says we’re fighting them for anything?
We’ve lost several recruits to them the last few years.

Sure we have, but have we really missed anything? Oh, I could go back to the Randall Cobb thing (yes, I’m that old 😒). But I don’t recall any after, that was a forehead smacking and gritting your teeth moment.
Who was that OL we missed on a couple years ago? He had already filmed a commitment video to Tennessee then went to KY. Rogers?

I just want Stoops to leave. He will be a thorn in our side as long as he is there. I don't want to just compete with Kensucky....I want to unmercifully pound their souls back into the black pit from whence they came...I want them to lie awake at night in fear, trembling at the thought of having to watch us destroy them year after year after year..
Then my friend, we’ll have to disagree to disagree. I feel those ways for FL and Bama, KY doesn’t even deserve that feeling.

Reactions: bpvol and cbcollins
Let’s put this in perspective… This year alone
Miami, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Va Tech have Head Coach openings. Am I missing any other big guys out there…..and this is absolutely bonkers. Mark Richt lost control of coaching jobs it seems

Miami fired Diaz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back