Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't ugly. She was decent when younger but now she looks weird. Definitely not hot.

Gimme Shakira and Shania from the ones discussed. My #1 is Shakira anyway and my wife even agrees.

Never wished you happy b-day the other day. My son's was yesterday but we took him and a friend to Dave and Busters last weekend. Hope you enjoyed whatever you did.

Appreciate it. Was supposed to hit up a Brazilian steakhouse but the MIL bailed in watching the kids so we just ordered pizza and hung out. Next time I'll just leave the kids in a kennel and we will still go.

Happy bday to your son btw and TS is ugly
He’s 33. He went to Applebee’s and passed out at eleven. Woke up with a terrible hangover and spent all day in bed.
Passed out AT Applebee's.

I had a dream last night where I drank at a superbowl party, woke up with a hangover this AM. Ain't that some s**t?

Last edited:
The West is the best, but the Smokies are pretty dang nice and really more habitable when you boil it all down.
I love the soft fuzzy Blue Ridge section of the Appalachias, all four branches of my family are from there going back to the early 1800s..it will always be part if who I am...but...I feel like I am as close as I can get to Heaven on this side of life when I travel out west. It is a spiritual connection for me...and I don't mean that as a insult to the Appalachians.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Hubbs says House makes sense with the Stoops family ties. Rodgers wants back in the college game as a coordinator but has no previous relationship with Heupel.

Both coaching in SB, and both won't be formally announced until Monday. That would make sense, it's likely one of them as our new DC. Neither has been on staff with Heupel, Rodgers = VFL and House has the Stoops family ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back