**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Never got into these plane tracking threads but this is kinda fun lol. Helps pass the day.

Not familiar with the tracking site.. how do you bring up other planes and such? Only see ours at the moment.
Is there something wrong with me for finding this mildly entertaining. The last one about made me suicidal. This time it's just kind of fun.

Footnote: I am aware that this probably means nothing. Our new coach will be who it will be and we will know when they want us to. GBO! VFL!

Is there something wrong with me for finding this mildly entertaining. The last one about made me suicidal. This time it's just kind of fun.

Footnote: I am aware that this probably means nothing. Our new coach will be who it will be and we will know when they want us to. GBO! VFL!
I’m having a great time!

Reactions: Steinlöwen

It’s probably BS...

...but we keep editing the title of this thread lol.

Lmao Healy to the Hill!

This is all it could be. I live within a few miles of the concord airport. It’s used for allegiant air, overflow from the too crowded CLT airport, and for NASCAR executives. UNC Charlotte is directly south of the airport by about 5 minutes of blissfully traffic free driving.

This is all it could be. I live within a few miles of the concord airport. It’s used for allegiant air, overflow from the too crowded CLT airport, and for NASCAR executives. UNC Charlotte is directly south of the airport by about 5 minutes of blissfully traffic free driving.
why carry healy to atlanta

EDV4677 came from Gainsville and is landing at Atlanta same time as ours....

Edit: Disregard they just started heading West soon as they hit ATL

VN Store

Back