Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest SF post. seems alot of hush hush now.

This line "Yesterday all the existing staff were reminded that the have NDA’s and that a coaching search is proprietary information" sounds like "Kevin, if you tell anymore members of the press who you are going to hire on your 'staff,' we are going to fire you for cause."

His father is at Duke I believe not that he needs to but I’d bet he’s getting his input as well.

Not to mention it’s been stated that his dad is in the good graces of the AA and could help on that front

A connection I just thought about. Herman was at Houston when White first got to UCF. Same conference. I suspect their paths crossed quite often

That's NOT a primary source, that's internet gossip.

Edit: that reads much harsher than I intended.
Bob is not gossip. I dm with him and he is a high school coach in Tennessee and has contacts with current assistant coaches, ex players and many others. He’s been right on top of the for months. He talks to Chadwell. He misses timelines occasionally but he is money. Believe it or don’t.

Don't understand those wanting Lance Leipold. Buffalo looked unimpressive in the mac championship game. Didn't Butch win the mac?

His record speaks for itself and places that didn’t know how to win before he got there. In the bowl game he was without his best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back