Pruitt grabs Shamburger's jersey - media snowflake loses it

CR-vol

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?

He deserved that scolding....such an unnecessary penalty. Glad to see he got back in a couple of plays later and Sham has been very solid this year.

Ah, snowflake... The word one uses when you're triggered by the other person being triggered, but you want to play it cool. Hate that word. Requires no thought and limits vocabulary.

But yeah, if that writer found grabbing a jersey to be out of line, especially after such a ridiculous incident, then they likely shouldn't be covering athletics to begin with.

WWWOOOOOOWWW!!!! I actually just read the article and it was terribly cringeworthy! Very poor sentence structure, not readable, and lack of complete thoughts. Where does Yahoo get their writers from?!?! the local middle school??

VN Store

Back