VN should apologize to JG

After spending a good deal of time analyzing "the play" and seeing various videos this conclusion is thus drawn and it's perfect and revolves around the fact that Jeremy Pruitt the head coach at the university of tennessee will not allow any team member to call a time-out under any circumstance regardless of the situation. First and foremost has a time-out been called by a player that any poster on VN is aware of? I think not and to be more specific Pruitt will not tolerate such. UT was successful in pulling a QB sneak on 1st attempt vs. Ga.St. 2nd attempt not one but 2 ILB's filled the middle gaps. JG, the QB had no choice but to see what was in front of his own eyes yet he ran the called play choosing not to audible out but run said called play. Why didn't a time-out enter his mind? Flash to this Sat. nite vs. Bama and it's 4th down once again. What happened? Ole Nick or Bama's DC must watch game film because as video demonstrates the ILB, (May), filled that gap just like Ga. St. did. A QB has to see this and if many say that called played had Crouch hitting a hole then JG knew immediately that LBer wasn't gonna be blocked and no way possible was that hand-off to Crouch ever gonna occur. There's not but one solution and that's call a time-out. Why hasn't JG done this? Why hasn't anyone done this that plays for UT? You now know the truth. We don't have a football coach. He himself should have known the play was gonna get blown-up and called the time-out himself. Now after reading those 12 pages of posts something still didn't make any sense but when you factor in the fact that Pruitt will not allow a player to take it upon himself to call a time-out at a critical juncture especially a QB serious problems can arise. Is it gonna take a 3rd time? Will Bailey really play here? No wonder our QB's have little confidence. Can't be trusted to call a time-out in a critical situation is f*#king belittling. I'll go 1st JG I'm sorry you had to end up playing for Hitler. I think your a good QB and has tried and you knew the situation Sat. nite. You did try to the best of your ability under the circumstance.
PS Pruitt isn't covering JG's butt...he's covering his own. See if any media boys confront the coach over time-outs
No offense but QB was wrong

After spending a good deal of time analyzing "the play" and seeing various videos this conclusion is thus drawn and it's perfect and revolves around the fact that Jeremy Pruitt the head coach at the university of tennessee will not allow any team member to call a time-out under any circumstance regardless of the situation. First and foremost has a time-out been called by a player that any poster on VN is aware of? I think not and to be more specific Pruitt will not tolerate such. UT was successful in pulling a QB sneak on 1st attempt vs. Ga.St. 2nd attempt not one but 2 ILB's filled the middle gaps. JG, the QB had no choice but to see what was in front of his own eyes yet he ran the called play choosing not to audible out but run said called play. Why didn't a time-out enter his mind? Flash to this Sat. nite vs. Bama and it's 4th down once again. What happened? Ole Nick or Bama's DC must watch game film because as video demonstrates the ILB, (May), filled that gap just like Ga. St. did. A QB has to see this and if many say that called played had Crouch hitting a hole then JG knew immediately that LBer wasn't gonna be blocked and no way possible was that hand-off to Crouch ever gonna occur. There's not but one solution and that's call a time-out. Why hasn't JG done this? Why hasn't anyone done this that plays for UT? You now know the truth. We don't have a football coach. He himself should have known the play was gonna get blown-up and called the time-out himself. Now after reading those 12 pages of posts something still didn't make any sense but when you factor in the fact that Pruitt will not allow a player to take it upon himself to call a time-out at a critical juncture especially a QB serious problems can arise. Is it gonna take a 3rd time? Will Bailey really play here? No wonder our QB's have little confidence. Can't be trusted to call a time-out in a critical situation is f*#king belittling. I'll go 1st JG I'm sorry you had to end up playing for Hitler. I think your a good QB and has tried and you knew the situation Sat. nite. You did try to the best of your ability under the circumstance.
PS Pruitt isn't covering JG's butt...he's covering his own. See if any media boys confront the coach over time-outs
No timeout was needed because we had the perfect play and blocking schemes called with the lineman to get it done. The replays show that without a doubt. If JG did change the play for the reasons you stated then it is a perfect example of why JG is an inept Qb. He has a low football IQ and so do you.

Reactions: govols10302bb
JG should apologize to TN, for wasting our athletic scholarship. Pruitt should offer to put him on academic scholarship, he just isnt good.

Please explain why Trey Smith was pulling on a QB sneak
Right on crouch wasnt in the game, even if he was the handoff was to go to Jordan thats why Trey was pulling. Alabama"s Lb Jennings bit on it. With the handoff behind Trey Jordan would have walked in!

Maybe JG was trying to do a Tebow and the guy on the other side of the pile didn't make it.

The really sad part of the whole equation is that the staff can't trust the guy to throw a simple pass into the end zone.
Nope, I’m personally of the opinion that he’s secretly working with Butch Jones to destroy and disrupt the football program from within.

If I’m the coach I’d never trust him again.

Pope was playing fullback, with Tim Jordan at running back. Crouch is not even in the play. I dont know which play some are watching but the 4th and goal play was a gimme for Tim Jordan to the left.

Reactions: cgrish
Maybe JG was trying to do a Tebow and the guy on the other side of the pile didn't make it.
Why not just run the play that JC called? It was obviously going to work because Alabama was clogging up the middle leaving the left side open.

T-bone,

Phil Fulmer is on your trail. He has already submitted this evidence to the NCAA. When Phil is finished, all the championships will be gone and you will be rolling the Saban statue into storage. Just like Penn State did with the Joe Paterno statue.

The good new for Bama: Since Nicky is a midget, the statue won't take up much room in storage.

View attachment 232720
BOOM!

Reactions: Jax_Vol

This the biggest pile of HORSES**T I have saw posted...….uh I wouldn't trust JG walk my dog .........……...

That’s two minutes of my life I can’t get back.

VN Store

Back