Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

Dooooo it. Such a better game. I’m having a blast playing AC, Rockstar Games could learn a thing or two from Ubisoft on how to make a game realistic but also enjoyable.
You know what I hate? Like you, my buddies say they have a lot more fun playing AC than Red Dead. But if I ask them what was the best game of the year, they'll say GoW, Red Dead and not even mention AC. I hate how Ubisoft has a bad rap like that.

If you think about it, most ACs have been really enjoyable outside of Unity. Even Unity was good, I though, when they got the bugs worked out. The last two have been amazing if I'm assuming Odyssey is on par with Origins.

You know what I hate? Like you, my buddies say they have a lot more fun playing AC than Red Dead. But if I ask them what was the best game of the year, they'll say GoW, Red Dead and not even mention AC. I hate how Ubisoft has a bad rap like that.

If you think about it, most ACs have been really enjoyable outside of Unity. Even Unity was good, I though, when they got the bugs worked out. The last two have been amazing if I'm assuming Odyssey is on par with Origins.
They took what make Origins great and made it even better in Odyssey IMO. Still not even close to being as good as the story in RDR2 IMO.

Who finished the story on this one? How many hours did it take?

This game is great.

10/10

How long did it take you to feel like that? I’m a few hours in and just can’t get that into it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful game, and the story is intriguing so far, but there are too many cinematic cuts and things just seem to be moving so slowly.

Controls also feel a little clunky, but I just finished GoW so that may have something to do with my opinion.

Finally finished this one and one of the best stories and games I have played in a long time. Up there with God of War in this gen. Wish they would add something to the online part before it completely dies though.

How long did it take you to feel like that? I’m a few hours in and just can’t get that into it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful game, and the story is intriguing so far, but there are too many cinematic cuts and things just seem to be moving so slowly.

Controls also feel a little clunky, but I just finished GoW so that may have something to do with my opinion.
For me, I liked it from the jump but once I had reached the 2nd or 3rd chapter I felt like it was a 10 for me. MGS is my favorite series of all time, so story based cut scenes don't bother me ha and I never had issue with controls.

I can see how some wouldn't be a big fan based on what they're into though.

Love this game. I've made it to chapter 6 and am now taking my sweet time and taking in the landscape, playing cards or dominoes, staying in hotels, etc. I plan on heading north to do some hunting and fishing this evening.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Love this game. I've made it to chapter 6 and am now taking my sweet time and taking in the landscape, playing cards or dominoes, staying in hotels, etc. I plan on heading north to do some hunting and fishing this evening.
This is how I play it. I’m in chapter 4 I think, the gang has sent a babysitter after me half a dozen times to take me back to camp. I’ve finished all the satchels, finished the survivalist challenges, almost all the trapper outfits and saddles. I just like riding around doing the side stuff.

Reactions: xXRockyTopXx
This is how I play it. I’m in chapter 4 I think, the gang has sent a babysitter after me half a dozen times to take me back to camp. I’ve finished all the satchels, finished the survivalist challenges, almost all the trapper outfits and saddles. I just like riding around doing the side stuff.

That's awesome. I decided to go back and do some of the side items so I'm on the photographer "gun slinger" side quest now. Not sure why or what some folks aren't digging about the game. If you like having a big open world to explore at your leisure while doing some quests on the side this is the game for you.

I wonder what the chance of it coming to PC is? I've read a bunch of stuff but none confirm it or have a official no.

I've enjoyed it on PS4 but really want to try it out on PC.

This game is going to be absolutely unreal looking once modders get a hold of it. GTA V looks bonkers on PC with graphics mods, and it's technically a PS3/Xbox 360 game. RDR 2 is the first game they've built for the newer generation of consoles from the ground up.

This game is going to be absolutely unreal looking once modders get a hold of it. GTA V looks bonkers on PC with graphics mods, and it's technically a PS3/Xbox 360 game. RDR 2 is the first game they've built for the newer generation of consoles from the ground up.
I mean it looks unreal now on the Pro and 1X

Reactions: Aesius

VN Store

Back