#Walk Away Movement

What evidence do you have that I’m far right? Is it that I left your party? Is it that I’m voting for trump? And the fact that you’re acting like TYT is like 4chan or YouTube is pure ignorance. TYT was on Current TV, I suggest you go look up who started that channel. If Al Gore trusts TYT then shouldn’t you? You are a party man after all.
Actually I think you're FOS.

Wasn't TYT's Cenk Uygur a founder of the Justice Democrats group?

Aren't they the folks that brought us AOC, among others, by way of casting calls?

Reactions: CABVOL and Burger
Actually I think you're FOS.
Like a good little Democrat boy. Don’t challenge your beliefs. Always double down!

Btw do you support the likes of The Justice Democrats? Guess who had half a hand in starting them? Cenk Uygur the founder and owner of TYT. Before he was kicked out because it came out he wrote some really sexist stuff in the early 2000’s. Funny, a Democrat being a hypocrite, who would of thought?

I don’t think hating on TYT, because you don’t know what it is, is a good look for you. They probably believe in everything you do.

Reactions: joevol33
Like a good little Democrat boy. Don’t challenge your beliefs. Always double down!

Btw do you support the likes of The Justice Democrats? Guess who had half a hand in starting them? Cenk Uygur the founder and owner of TYT. Before he was kicked out because it came out he wrote some really sexist stuff in the early 2000’s. Funny, a Democrat being a hypocrite, who would of thought?

I don’t think hating on TYT, because you don’t know what it is, is a good look for you. They probably believe in everything you do.
Again, what and who?

I thought that was you hating on TYT and one of it's opinion contributors? So reviewing your post history you have claimed to be neither left or right, but now claiming to have left the Dems.

You might not agree or like the president, but to say any president is un-American is dumb. That job is tens of thousands times more stressful than any of us know. You have to love your country to put yourself under that much stress, judgment, and responsibilities. Not a shot at you it's a shot at Op
😂 Theres really no difference in the hate. Maybe the amount, since he's one of the most unpopular presidents of all time, but who's fault is that? I mean y'all praise the man for pissing people off, but then turn around and condemn people for hating on him. I'm neither left or right, but I truly don't understand this thought process.

This post right here is a perfect example of why I left the left

I think you are just digging in the underbelly of hate and got some on you. If they have driven you to support the Twitter toddler, I feel sorry for you. Be a Republican as far as I care but Trump is not worthy of your support.

So this medium made you a Trump supporter? Atheist are critical of all religions. In conclusion youtube videos are not news and never should be taken as such. Grow up.
I don't consider NYT, CNN, FOXNews, MSNBC or most other traditional media outlets as news anymore. I wonder what your litmus test is for "real news"?

Basically us old school liberals don't go to Twitter, YouTube, 4chan or TYT for news. First and foremost they are all opinion pieces (you need to recognize this) and if it caused you to go far right, I feel sorry for you.

I chuckled. You are a tool if you don't think the traditional media isn't slanted with a particular bias or favors one side of a narrative.

I don't consider NYT, CNN, FOXNews, MSNBC or most other traditional media outlets as news anymore. I wonder what your litmus test is for "real news"?
Where do you get your news "The Sputnik Times"? I really do want you to answer this. Is it Twitter you seek or 4chan?

I chuckled. You are a tool if you don't think the traditional media isn't slanted with a particular bias or favors one side of a narrative.
Did I ever say or imply that those networks don't have a slant or bias? You must be upset with my Russian hate.

Is this the way you engage everyone, by building a strawman?

Depending solely on TASS for your news these days?
I must have hit a nerve with him by disparaging the social media networks. He highlighted Youtube so I'm waiting to see which YouTube channel is his golden ticket to enlightenment.

In bunny hopping around from comments to comments due to various twitter things posted in the PF I'm seeing a lot of this. Not necessarily the walk away movement, but just folks saying they can't be a democrat anymore. Some say they now support Trump, others say they don't.

One major thing Trump has accomplished is shining a bright light on the hate, the intolerance and the vitriol of democrats towards those with opposing views.

Keep it up Dems. Voter turnout in the presidential election will be interesting to watch.

VN Store

Back