Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulysses calling a multi-year starter on an SEC football team a horrible football player is literally the worst take I've read all week.... and I read a lot of stupid things.
Guys, all you have to do is just go back and look at the game film. Something was going on with him because he was responsible for a ton of pre-snap penalties. It was almost like he didn't even know the snap count.

Would have tremendous respect for Holly if she did step aside. I feel awful for her it hasn’t worked out. She was one of Pats closest friends. Not succeeding has to be so hard on her mentally and emotionally.
I think she steps down as well. I believe the pressure of replacing Pat has been too much for her.

Does Dilfer agreeing to take over a HS team in Nashville give anyone else the thought they are going to attempt an IMG/Grayson type situation in a city that is starting to grow in talent? It seems like a strange move from his perspective
I think he lives there anyway. I could be wrong.

Does Dilfer agreeing to take over a HS team in Nashville give anyone else the thought they are going to attempt an IMG/Grayson type situation in a city that is starting to grow in talent? It seems like a strange move from his perspective
I think he enjoyed the coaching aspect of the Elite
11 more than the reality show. Maybe he has
broader coaching ambitions and this is a good start on that path or this is perfect for him.

Sometimes, as fans, we overstep the bounds of criticism into becoming insulting. Not living up to our expectations does not make any of these young men horrible people. Maybe bad football players, but not bad people. It's easy to get carried away with rhetoric.
I've never said anything about what kind of person Richmond is outside of football. I don't think he cares that much about doing what it takes to get better at football...which is what he came here to do, or at least it is why he was supposed to come here.

I think he is one of those Champions of Life guys Botch recruited by selling a laizze-fare, country club atmosphere...which is why he clashes with the staff we have now IMO. They push him to realize his potential, and IMO he didn't sign up for that.

That does not make him a bad person at all...

But it has made him a horrible football player.

I think he lives there anyway. I could be wrong.
He said yesterday on 104.5 that he had been living in Austin for the past 15 months and Seattle before that.

I’d highly recommend his interview on the 3hL (afternoon drive time show) yesterday to anyone. He told how he ended up at Lipscomb Academy and he was fired up!

I think I heard him say on an interview yesterday on 104.5 that his family was living somewhere in Texas I think. Very strong Christian faith and loves spreading that message. Said he was on his way to Univ. of Louisville to get one of his daughters settled in who I think is a volleyball player when he got a call to gauge his interest in becoming head coach at Lipscomb Academy and agreed to stop in Nashville and have lunch with their reps and discuss. To make a long story short, he got excited about it, discussed with his wife and children and then agreed to the move. It is all on one of their podcasts and is an interesting listen

Any visitors this weekend? At cafe 4 and looks like some recruits just walked in with hostesses.
Yes, there's Lance LeGendre, Dywan Griffin, and Jammie Robinson in the 2019 class. Tons of 2020 guys too. Guys from Marietta, a few in-state kids like Marcus Henderson and Tee Hodge, and others.

He said yesterday on 104.5 that he had been living in Austin for the past 15 months and Seattle before that.

I’d highly recommend his interview on the 3hL (afternoon drive time show) yesterday to anyone. He told how he ended up at Lipscomb Academy and he was fired up!
Maybe I’m thinking of one of the Hasselbecks?

I think I heard him say on an interview yesterday on 104.5 that his family was living somewhere in Texas I think. Very strong Christian faith and loves spreading that message. Said he was on his way to Univ. of Louisville to get one of his daughters settled in who I think is a volleyball player when he got a call to gauge his interest in becoming head coach at Lipscomb Academy and agreed to stop in Nashville and have lunch with their reps and discuss. To make a long story short, he got excited about it, discussed with his wife and children and then agreed to the move. It is all on one of their podcasts and is an interesting listen
Can someone post it, the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back