'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Man yall savage itt. Lets keep discussion friendly and preferrably about tight pants. Though talk about hot pants will also suffice. Any of yall got a pair of pants you call your hot pants?

Also, why is JP's hand in his pocket in that picture? He needs to reach around and show dude some love

I am not D4H, but I did see a recruiting breakdown on Russell from Coach Billy Joe Tom Bob Parker. He is the head coach of the Fightin’ Opossums of Clyde Clod University. He said, “ Golly gee, golly gee!! Russell is mobile, agile and hostile. The perfect MLB to anchor any defense.”
So there you have it - a ringing endorsement from a potential HoF coach.
Well!
Tony started a lot of recruiting threads and has similar posting skills as you. Caught a lot of flack for texting recruits and defending himself like a porcupine fighting for his life just like you do. I have wondered myself if you were him, but some say Tony may have moved on to another place in time.
Well! Thanks for the heads up, but I’m not tony, and like I’ve said before, I don’t do twitter. I’ve never tweeted anything in my life. I can tell you that I do look at twitter, just to see what the players are saying. I don’t feel like I’m fighting at all, just think that this thread is hilarious due to the fact that I know the family, the sewer project, the potholes that I’ve explained to posters here. The huddle house is even funnier, because I can tell you that we aren’t getting a Waffle House here. Appreciate the info though.

Let me lend a little secret to you all. If you look on my profile since I have came here, you will see what ages I coach, and I’m sure some of you have seen my profile. That right there should tell you how I know him. That’s all I’m going to say about it.🤣😂🤘

Poor Bart Stowe, he is a tough one that coaches very well, along with his staff. Because of the stiffer competition in the playoffs, they were so close this year. I think the Trojans will get through those playoffs eventually.

Let me lend a little secret to you all. If you look on my profile since I have came here, you will see what ages I coach, and I’m sure some of you have seen my profile. That right there should tell you how I know him. That’s all I’m going to say about it.🤣😂🤘
So you coached him at some point. Some of his development is because of you. If so I would be proud too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
But is he coming to this OV with explosiveness and excitement?
Yes. It is still that way. Let me explain. Look, when a smaller city that hasn’t had something like this to happen in a long time, especially the high school, then there is so much excitement there. You can feel the energy so high that it is explosive at the high school. He is excited, the students is excited, and especially the faculty is super excited for this young man. When Pruitt and company came in on a home visit, and every one heard of that, they were so proud. You know, I’ve mentioned explosiveness and excitement before, and that is what I’ve been saying. The excitement today was unreal. He is so excited to get up here on that visit. I also know as of in the last few hours that there is a lot more people talking to him about Tennessee. In northwest Tennessee, you would have to know that this is vol country, and there is a lot of vol fans here. People in the surrounding counties and close by is catching on and is beginning to watch this develop into a big time ordeal. It isn’t just here anymore.

Yes. It is still that way. Let me explain. Look, when a smaller city that hasn’t had something like this to happen in a long time, especially the high school, then there is so much excitement there. You can feel the energy so high that it is explosive at the high school. He is excited, the students is excited, and especially the faculty is super excited for this young man. When Pruitt and company came in on a home visit, and every one heard of that, they were so proud. You know, I’ve mentioned explosiveness and excitement before, and that is what I’ve been saying. The excitement today was unreal. He is so excited to get up here on that visit. I also know as of in the last few hours that there is a lot more people talking to him about Tennessee. In northwest Tennessee, you would have to know that this is vol country, and there is a lot of vol fans here. People in the surrounding counties and close by is catching on and is beginning to watch this develop into a big time ordeal. It isn’t just here anymore.
Hey man i feel your excitement because I'm from a small town too. When Emmitt Gooden signed the folks I know here was on same level. We got a destroyer in the trenches and its gonna be fun to watch him.

Reactions: FïreBall
Yes. It is still that way. Let me explain. Look, when a smaller city that hasn’t had something like this to happen in a long time, especially the high school, then there is so much excitement there. People in the surrounding counties and close by is catching on and is beginning to watch this develop into a big time ordeal. It isn’t just here anymore.
Sweet! When's the parade? I have some leftover fireworks from New Years! I know Dyersburg is oldschool so hopefully the orange will show up! giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back