'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Tony bologna and the tight pants thread? I guess I need to go on a search shopping spree, to see what in the world y’all have gotten into in the past.🤣🤔

Last edited:
If anyone comes up with legit info on Russell,please feel free to post it here in between the 4th grade and 3rd grade posters.And don't call ME any of your family names!!!Baby Dance.gif

We need more excitement in this thread.

@Dobbs 4 Heisman what's your take on this guy?

I am not D4H, but I did see a recruiting breakdown on Russell from Coach Billy Joe Tom Bob Parker. He is the head coach of the Fightin’ Opossums of Clyde Clod University. He said, “ Golly gee, golly gee!! Russell is mobile, agile and hostile. The perfect MLB to anchor any defense.”
So there you have it - a ringing endorsement from a potential HoF coach.

Tony bologna and the tight pants thread? I guess I need to go on a search shopping spree, to see what in the world y’all have gotten into in the past.🤣🤔
Tony started a lot of recruiting threads and has similar posting skills as you. Caught a lot of flack for texting recruits and defending himself like a porcupine fighting for his life just like you do. I have wondered myself if you were him, but some say Tony may have moved on to another place in time.

Yo...im surprised nobody has said this....
But he strongly favors Patrick Willis!

Also a 3 star from West TN....

Reactions: T Dog
Talked with Russell’s family, and he has given up the idea of playing college football due to the conflicts he had caused in this thread. He wants everyone to get along. He also has accepted the job as project manager of the sewer rehab project. Word is he is also working to fix the potholes in town too, but no official announcement on that yet.
Well done sir....😂😂

VN Store

Back