'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

Why is it so important we play them every year? I like seeing different matchups. A rotation is more fair for the whole conference anyway. Permanent rivals are stupid except for history.
Because it's tradition and The Third Saturday in October. Before Bama's 12 year run, UT was only 5-7 games behind in the all-time series against the greatest college football program ever. We have still beat Bama more than any other team ever and if u were 40 years old or over, u would know this game on this Saturday is a part of life

17cf55a23a4004d18ef9c756cd305c0c.png

Series: Alabama leads 56–38–7
We’ve had our worst teams in program history for this last 11 years. Take these years away and they lead us by 8. That’s all. When Saban retires it’ll flip back to us winning more than losing. What Saban is doing is crazy and won’t be repeated

Reactions: JCP201
I want to see the VOLS play bama every year. It's a great rivalry, especially for the over 30 crowd. I'm 43 and have always looked forward to this game. We've just been horrible for 10 years and they ain't. It's a series of streaks and we'll get ours going again soon.

Says the guy that can’t handle losses to bama. This series has always been about streaks. We will get ours and I can’t wait to watch it
I handle it fine. We were never going to win. It's an auto L for the foreseeable future. I would rather have a W but I guess you would like to lose.

2020 if Pruitt is still here, has recruited well, everyone on the team is totally bought in, WE WILL BE HELLA DANGEROUS.

Flame away, but the starting QB job should be Chryst's from here on out to lose.... sorry JG fans, but the kid must start.

Reactions: volsagain

VN Store

Back