Best $14 spent on Amazon

Can’t wear a Vols shirt in Cullman, Al or no one would ever buy a New GMC from me so I sneak these in 😅 #GoVols
Also, used to be a little bbq place between Locust Fork and Cullman, can't remember a name... Know what I'm talking about? Possibly in Blountville or Cleveland, had a drive thru..

I took it to mean you can't wear one altogether. Not just a business thing. Still, a simple small logo on a polo or button up isn't a big deal. Fulmer had a white button up with a checkeboard pattern barely showing where the buttons go on Finebaum the other day. I want that button up.

Also, used to be a little bbq place between Locust Fork and Cullman, can't remember a name... Know what I'm talking about? Possibly in Blountville or Cleveland, had a drive thru..

I don’t, unfortunately. I’ve only been through Blount County a handful of times. Mostly to the water park.

Can’t wear a Vols shirt in Cullman, Al or no one would ever buy a New GMC from me so I sneak these in 😅 #GoVols

Wear a Goat Island Brewing shirt. We’ll call it a code for UT. They do have a very good Bloody Orange beer!!

Gotta try the Dunkle, not to shabby!

I’ll be up there Nov. 30, swing by and I’ll buy you a beer!

If you care about your friends and the money they spend you’d send them to me anyway; we are in a County of 30k people; but we are consistently ranked top 30 in the nation. 17th at our peak.
I recently bought a Silverado, but went to Birmingham. Would have bought a Sierra and came to you instead if I had known lol. Seriously though, there are plenty of Vols in North Alabama, but I get it with the business part.

why can't you wear a Vols shirt?

I can't presume to answer for the guy but let me share a tidbit with you. My wife and I went to a Cracker Barrel over in Daville, KY. I had on a Vols T-shirt. The waitresses walked by our table repeatedly but refused to stop to give us service. A manager also walked by. After 25 minutes or so, we left. But I wrote a letter to the manager two days later explaining what happened and advised him I'd not contact the CB headquarters this time. But if it happened again, I'd film it and send it to their HQ. Next time we went, I had a different Vols shirt and no problems. So I wouldn't blame the guy for being sneaky about his Vols attire, there really are people in other states just as obnoxious as some of our Vols fans exhibit. No one state has a monopoly on immaturity.

I took it to mean you can't wear one altogether. Not just a business thing. Still, a simple small logo on a polo or button up isn't a big deal. Fulmer had a white button up with a checkeboard pattern barely showing where the buttons go on Finebaum the other day. I want that button up.
Lol or whatabout the one Dooley and the staff wore at halftime of our basketball game with Kentucky. It was blue so fans were extremely upset. I had to explain to friends it did have a power T in corner. But people only heard the reports of blue shirts and freaked out. While white button down with power T would have made more sense. But people just look for stuff to complain about.

When my son was about five I took him into a Yamaha dealership while he was wearing a Harley Davidson shirt I'd picked up for him. Couldn't believe the snide comments I got from the "tough" rice-burners in the store who felt threatened by a five year old. I spent my 150 dollars elsewhere.

VN Store

Back