Deficit up 17%

If you look at the chart you'll see it has been going up.

If we are going to have deficits I'd rather have them because people kept more of their money (revenue issues) than taxed and overspent (spending issue). The growth in spending line has been a steady upward, the revenue line had be flat and took a dip.

And remember how the tax cuts were going to pay for themselves!

The tax cuts for individuals - you know the ones Dem's oppose extending actually did pay for themselves. It's the cuts in corporate tax revenue that did not.

If you look at the chart you'll see it has been going up.

If we are going to have deficits I'd rather have them because people kept more of their money (revenue issues) than taxed and overspent (spending issue). The growth in spending line has been a steady upward, the revenue line had be flat and took a dip.
We always have the greatest rate of increase under republican administrations. Been true since before Carter.

Sure it is. I think you actually know.

Reducing spending is fiscally responsible, raising taxes AND increasing spending is just as fiscally irresponsible as reducing taxes AND increasing spending. Historically revenue remains neutral at best or reduces when taxes are raised.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Reducing spending is fiscally responsible, raising taxes AND increasing spending is just as fiscally irresponsible as reducing taxes AND increasing spending. Historically revenue remains neutral at best or reduces when taxes are raised.
The impact on the deficit is worse under republican administrations. Spin it any way you wish.

VN Store

Back