Auburn boards

DUDE... your part of the problem of the with college football. That guy coached his team to beat both Bama and UGA last year. How the hell can you call him a lame duck? If they fire him he will get another top job tomorrow. Come on man you are better than this.
Lame duck usually means someone who's on their way out and no one pays a lot of attention to them because they're NOT the future.

If AU gets rid of Gus, they are idiots. Who is the world are they going to get that is better? Auburn isn't exactly a travel destination of coaches around the country.
I hope they do fire him.....and stink up the SEC like nobody's business.

So our win over the Tiger is because Auburn had a complete meltdown or because we played lights out the second half?
Somewhere in between. That trick play call leading to a pick by kongbo was terrible play call among others. We were opportunistic and in their heads though. If they had just kept it simple and kept running it right at us, they probably would have won. Maybe it was just our day. !

I’m gleeful for the win. We don’t need the schadenfreude but whatever.
Agreed. I'm just as happy that our boys seem to be catching on to Coach Pru's system, and that our fellas may actually enjoy maybe a couple more SEC wins this season, but I also understand that some humble pie might be awaiting us come this next Saturday. I did, however, enjoy a bit of perverse glee over watching UGA take one in the gut...along with watching Cade Mays getting swatted around by that big ol' LSU DT later that afternoon. Even for the purest of heart, a bit of old timey schadenfreude does have its place. Yes?

Kiffin to Auburn would be fantastic. Bama fans would meltdown. When Saban retires in 3 years Kiffin would own the West.
Like he did the PAC 12? You Kiffin groupies are hilarious.

Gus has lost to 2 first year coaches already and will probably lose to A&M and Jimbo in 2 weeks. That doesn't bode well for his future. Next week @ Ole Miss could be it, despite the massive buyout.

And next loss we have the same "fans" on here will be calling for Pruitt's head on a platter again saying we should have hired someone else!!!!!! Happens after every loss!!!

Reactions: feathersax
Go rinse yore filthy mouth out. Right now, and don't you come back until the gasoline smell is off your breath.
It's like this, Behr: lived in Nashville for 38 years among stuffy vandie fans. Add to that wife worked there 35 years. I know, it's sacrilege.

VN Store

Back