Bama is Beatable

No, he’d get his a$$ kicked. Badly kicked.
'
Exactly I'm pretty sure you can remove Chuck Norris that would get smashed by the Super Soldier Captain America and because he's a Super Soldier that's the peak of what humans can be he could defeat Alabama by himself.
He runs faster, jumps higher, can't get tired during the game, hits harder, greater dodging skills, etc.

Speed, Strength, Stamina, Agility, tactical mind, and durability all favor Captain America the Super Soldier.

Utterly agree that's highly moronic, asinine, nonsensical, inane, unintelligent, and Most Illogical even the worst nfl team possibly the Giants would still defeat the Crimson Tide.
The Super Rams would steamroll them before the 1st quarter was midway done, and could just finish the game with 2nd stringers and still win without sweat..

Even the awful Cards would win the game or the hot garbage Giants, and the Titans might be a pretty good or great team..

Like the T-800 hitting Bikers along with hospital workers this would be that much of a embarrassment, or the Crimson Tide are these Bad guys that Ghost Rider wasted and killed along with the Car that was smashed by his Hell Charger which is way damn more durable than a ordinary car even though it resembles a ordinary car except for that whole Badass Hellfire.
Start at 1:56 to go past the no hell charger and no Ghost Rider scene if you want.
Also no doubt this Hell Charger would demolish any Batmobile it's a Supernatural car not bound by laws of physics watch the video it was hit by a Rocket Launcher which launched the Hell Charger high in the air and easily flipped changing to hellfire also landing on the concrete ground and undamaged, then like a Bull easily charged at the Bad Guys car and damaged the Bad Guy's Car.
Allso that whole hellfire that's going to be a big issue for the Batmobile in other words the Hell Charger not just a Badass Better car it would win a fight without sweat.

[VIDEO=]

WTF did I just try to read?

This is just silly. And kind of dumb. Any NFL team would beat Bama. They would eat their QBs for breakfast and would exploit their weaknesses. NFL is a whole other level...

While Bama is as close to pro team as you get in college, these are still college kids...GTFO with this crap 😉
Please,don't go to the Paul Bain thread, your head would explode since you obviously do,t see the humor here.

Reactions: VolNExile
We gave the Crimson Tide bulletin board material because of this thread I'm just saying.
Also I did because I did communicate optimism about playing the Crimson Tide after defeating the Auburn Tigers , along with what I want to see happen the whole knocking the Heavyweight Crimson Tide the hell out.

In the Era of the Internet including search engines, also Social Media it's easy to get bulletin board material since you can find fans of a certain team.

Most likely I could see a Crimson Tide fan printing off this thread with no need for a explanation a self explanatory name for the thread then giving that paper to Crimson Tide Head Coach the Excellent Mastermind Nick Saban.
A Crimson Tide fan sends it to him in a email, a fax, etc.

Please,don't go to the Paul Bain thread, your head would explode since you obviously do,t see the humor here.

Maybe some blue font is in order?

Paul Bain like Chick Norris is a god among men. Paul Bain thread has the most important content and must be taken serious. No one jokes about Paul Bain here. When he does push ups he doesn’t push up he pushes the world down. Paul Bain doesn’t sleep, he waits.

I considered that he might be joking thus the eye wink at the end. But remember this is the internet. Lots of dumb stuff gets said with 100% seriousness. It’s hard to interpret intention through a keyboard.

The whole this college team would beat this NFL team comments are a pet peeve of mine.

Plus I’m a Titans fan and take issue with my team being the butt of a joke.

Knee is injured so they may hold him out this week and play JH.

Knee has been injured for weeks. He tweaked it a little last nite and had to have the brace adjusted. He could have gone back in if needed. Wouldn't shock me if he's given a day off this week, but barring disaster, he'll play on Saturday.

Reactions: tennesseeduke
If we keep them under 40 and we score 21 points I will see it as a great accomplishment.
Also if we can get out of there with 0 injuries it's a win in my book, just so we can move on to the rest of the season.

GO VOLS!!!

I just hope we play well with a lot of New found confidence, give Bama a good run and come out of it with everybody healthy. Won’t get down on players or Pruitt if it doesn’t go well for us. Need to focus on SCar, Mizzou and Vandy as all winnable and go get those wins.

This may be the best college football team of all time, only one id put up against them in my lifetime (28 years) is 2001 Miami. I sincerely think you could take all the SEC east teams except Georgia, pool all the players together, draft a super team from them and put them against Bama and Bama would still win by 10.

I'm a very proud VFL today! After seeing (suffering through) the early part of our season point toward a possible 4 win season, I recognized improvement in multiple areas which brought hope for something better. Since CJP is a rookie head coach, it was uncertain if he could instill enough confidence in the players to get them to play at an SEC level. He did that yesterday! Better days lie ahead, Vol Nation!

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: LexVol71
Yeah then Jalen comes in and does what he did against us the last two years.

Lol, I’d hope we scheme against that, but you are right. He used to tear us up with his legs. However, he is not the most accurate quarterback so an effective QB contain could limit him.

Lol, I’d hope we scheme against that, but you are right. He used to tear us up with his legs. However, he is not the most accurate quarterback so an effective QB contain could limit him.
Guys I have been watching the board for years and haven’t posted or registered until now. I’m going to tell you that I think we are about to shock the world this weekend and I think we run the table which gets us an outside shot to be in the CFP discussion. CJP has us rolling and this train will be hard to stop. Auburn has NFL talent all over the field and we obliterated them. Go Vols and BEAT BAMA!!!

Hey Vol Nation I'm not saying we are going to beat Bama. I'm saying this tho. They are not Gods! They are beatable tho. We have to have the perfect game plan to beat them. I wanna add this a way to beat a strong powerful team. We've got play run the clock, and control the ball. This is old school football. If we have to put the 2 meanest,nastest, don't like anybody in the backfield to block for Chandler. Please don't put 81 back there tho he runs past everybody. I mean someone that's going to drive them all the way to the Tennessee River. We need 11 mad, pissed off players on DEFENSE THAT WANTS TO PROTECT THIS HOUSE! WE HAVE TO GET IN ALABAMA HEAD AND NOT BACK DOWN. WE HAVE TO BE THE TEAM THAT'S UGLY! I'M SO PUMPED UP YALL! I WANT TO BEAT THEM SO BAD! I'VE GOT TO SET DOWN AND CHILL BEFORE I BLOW AN ENGINE! I WILL GET BACK WITH YALL AFTER THE TITANS GAME. GO VOLS! VFL!

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back