'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

I agree. If his listed weight is correct, it will take a while to get him to a reasonable playing weight. Unless... he ends up at safety.

I agree. If his listed weight is correct, it will take a while to get him to a reasonable playing weight. Unless... he ends up at safety.

He played some type of safety in his game Thursday against Archer. I don't know if he played the whole game at Safety, but I saw several plays where he did. The game had D1 players all over the place. Wanya is a man.

He played some type of safety in his game Thursday against Archer. I don't know if he played the whole game at Safety, but I saw several plays where he did. The game had D1 players all over the place. Wanya is a man.

He was playing a lot of nickel in that game and to me, looked as fluid in coverage as K Watson. He is a striker though so I feel like he would be a great sub package LB or box safety

He was playing a lot of nickel in that game and to me, looked as fluid in coverage as K Watson. He is a striker though so I feel like he would be a great sub package LB or box safety
Striker. That's who he reminds me of. Which is a compliment cause that dude was pretty good for OK.

He’s listed on multiple sites as 6- 6’1 anywhere from 200-210lbs and an outside linebacker. I’m not the only one that’s gonna say he’ll need to add some weight to be SEC ready. That’s all I’ve said. The only other thing is, due to my previous statements, maybe he’ll need a redshirt to get ready. If y’all want to crucify me for daring to speculate then go right ahead

He’s listed on multiple sites as 6- 6’1 anywhere from 200-210lbs and an outside linebacker. I’m not the only one that’s gonna say he’ll need to add some weight to be SEC ready. That’s all I’ve said. The only other thing is, due to my previous statements, maybe he’ll need a redshirt to get ready. If y’all want to crucify me for daring to speculate then go right ahead
I can't speak for others; but, I think the reason you may be getting "crucified", is your questioning of Pappoe being a take for us. Idk, but I'd be willing to bet my house on Pappoe being numero uno on our LB board, right ahead of Henry T...he's a take, no matter what Wanya's mood is.

I can't speak for others; but, I think the reason you may be getting "crucified", is your questioning of Pappoe being a take for us. Idk, but I'd be willing to bet my house on Pappoe being numero uno on our LB board, right ahead of Henry T...he's a take, no matter what Wanya's mood is.
Oh no, the betting the house post again. You done done it now...

At this point I think he’s a take if it makes Wanya happy. Real talk though: I have questions as to whether at his size he can ball in the SEC. I hope he proves me wrong if he ends up a Vol.
Linebackers are getting smaller even in the nfl. You will see what used to be considered undersized linebackers with sideline to sideline speed drafted higher and higher to combat spread offense

VN Store

Back