'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Some of us know who atl vol is. He helps the University A LOT. He’s helped posters on this site out
including non football related. Good guy with a good heart that has connections that are big time.
His following is because some of us know he’s as legit as they come. Things change by the day even when your own ears hear it from the players own mouth. TIFWIW

We appreciate him and what he brings - and we have fun with it!!! I don't think anybody worships him, though.

200w.gif

People are so damn sensitive. I never said anything bad about the guy. I appreciate the info he brings. It's just this last recruiting cycle he has gained a cult following on this form. All recruiting info is 2nd ans things change by the day. I appreciate all info but some of you guys on this board worship posters and it's not healthy.

So, what is it about what these posters are doing do you consider not healthy, as you call it? Seems to me they are enjoying things, which is really what sports should be about. That's healthy. But it seems maybe you are taking things too seriously. IDK, that seems unhealthy.

VN Store

Back