Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

I got a merciless to drop randomly Saturday night. My first exotic “drop” in the game. Actually dropped from a yellow bar in a 500 strike.

So you got it for killing a Boss or was it just a random yellow bar?

Exotics can drop anywhere. I got one from a Dreg last week.

And swords are my nemesis. I think I got about 30 of them during the story and leveling up to 50 in Forsaken.

So you got it for killing a Boss or was it just a random yellow bar?
I can’t recall as I was a bit drunk but when I got on Sunday I had an exotic Engram in my inventory, I had gotten the drop from the strike somewhere and playing last night I got another exotic gauntlets and some doom marcher exotic boots at some point all over about 4 hrs of playing g time. So my guess is I won’t see any more for a while
Exotics can drop anywhere. I got one from a Dreg last week.

And swords are my nemesis. I think I got about 30 of them during the story and leveling up to 50 in Forsaken.
reading this makes me remember to do inventory management

Dreaming City week 3 looks pretty cool. Couple new missions now. Might be the wish ender questline. No one knows yet. Looks like a good week ahead. (Appears to be Black Spindle type mission somewhere related to the new dungeon. Final boss of the new area is a 590. Folks are still working on this one...a 90 second countdown mission end screen appears but I don't think anyone has figured out what to do yet)

Seed of Light this week for turning in your Blind Well bounty. (No longer locked to the raid)

Also looks like a new Gambit mission can appear. What? Appears to open the Malf. handcannon quest everyone has been looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigslk
Dreaming City week 3 looks pretty cool. Couple new missions now. Might be the wish ender questline. No one knows yet. Looks like a good week ahead. (Appears to be Black Spindle type mission somewhere related to the new dungeon. Final boss of the new area is a 590. Folks are still working on this one)

Seed of Light this week for turning in your Blind Well bounty. (No longer locked to the raid)

Also looks like a new Gambit mission can appear. What? Appears to open the Malf. handcannon quest everyone has been looking for.
Sold, Destiny has made Tuesday’s fun again...for now anyway. I logged on as soon as I got home just to see what’s this weeks stuff to do

What's the trick to finding Tolands location?
I watch youtube to see location, use my Tincture of Queensfoil and still no blight....

It's not static. Once you hop into the Ascendant realm, look around for the floating light orb. Shouldn't be hard to find him. Approach it and he'll talk to you.

This week's Ascendant challenge is in the top right of the dreaming city map. Watch YouTube video. Kind of hard to get in the blight and the hidden stairs/rocks aren't obvious.

Agree with above. He's in a little excavated area in a floating rock formation to the left of the encounter area in this week's ascendant challenge location. Just skirt around the left and jump down to him.

Thanks DrRosenRosen and Vol Doc, I'll try that either this afternoon or tomorrow....
I guess Tuesday's location will change if I wait until tomorrow?

Thanks DrRosenRosen and Vol Doc, I'll try that either this afternoon or tomorrow....
I guess Tuesday's location will change if I wait until tomorrow?

That's correct. The dreaming city is a on 3 week cycle. Each week the ascendant challenge changes and the mission available changes. Also, the dungeon will disappear tomorrow and return in 3 weeks.

Also, if you are searching for power drops and you have a friend, cheese the first section of the dungeon. A quick disconnect glitch will net you a power drop (a good power drop, not just a +1).

Do it today before it's gone for a few weeks.

(This is assuming you aren't high enough to beat the dungeon)

Also, if you are searching for power drops and you have a friend, cheese the first section of the dungeon. A quick disconnect glitch will net you a power drop (a good power drop, not just a +1).

High enough, are you meaning my light. My Hunter is 546 and Titan is around 528....

my titan was around 539-540 and I got a 550 helmet if that helps bigslk. To beat the dungeon I think light level is like 580? I know its pretty much a one shot kill or maybe two at 545

Thanks bigdaddy,
I'll probably try to run it tonight if I have time....

Man I'm loving everything about Forsaken. The Dreaming City, Blind Well, Gambit, The Wanted bounties from Spider, there's a lot to do.
And I could run Strikes all day and be happy, A lot of these new strikes are pretty cool...

Need to be at least 550 for that dungeon. Much lower, and even the adds one shot you. Final boss is 590!

I will have to look into this

Finished the first stage of the Raid finally. Enjoyed it and wasn't too bad once we could remember what pillar we all started with lol. For some reason one guy kept going into the wrong door every single time lol. Got a really good drop of about +14 from doing it. Cant remember the name or the rocket launcher I got.

Hey when is the reset? Like could we do it tonight and be good?

Yeah, reset is 1pm Eastern on Tuesdays.

There's youtube videos showing how to do the glitch. It works on the first encounter. Unfortunately, you have to kill 3 or 4 areas between part 1 and part 2. If you can manage that, you can glitch the Ogre boss and complete it without fighting as well.

The dungeon, even at 570 is fairly tough unless you've got a team. The snipers are brutal. Even having just 1 more with you to stand around at the beginning can help. That way, you can do damage, die, and then do more damage, die, etc without it reseting.

Beware, the dungeon has checkpoints and you can't reset it without finishing. So, if you are going to glitch it on multiple characters, be mindful of this. After your buddy quits, wait for your loot then exit out without your buddy rejoining. Let your partner start it fresh, join him, and then disconnect for him.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back