'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

Thanks @Orange Venom. Just remember that some of these guys don’t want info of any kind. They just want to get some likes and run guys like you off. I know you coach in Georgia and appreciate what you do for the program. Totally understand why you stopped posting as much info anymore. Some of these guys just don’t get it and never will. They just want to be admired on the playground.

Thanks @Orange Venom. Just remember that some of these guys don’t want info of any kind. They just want to get some likes and run guys like you off. I know you coach in Georgia and appreciate what you do for the program. Totally understand why you stopped posting as much info anymore. Some of these guys just don’t get it and never will. They just want to be admired on the playground.
I would rather have no info than some cryptic half a$$ crap that's for attention and I have never had any beef with Venom.

Reactions: dimondvol
Let me clarify. I'm not talking about the statement he has 'problems'. I'm talking aboit the 'gory details' of the problems. That, IMO, is none of our business.
That's how I took it. There's a way to communicate and honor a kid/family as well. Pray the young man works everything out; he can ball.

What changed? Seemed like everyone loved his versatility.

People still like his versatility-- other things, notsomuch. RB has become a bigger need. Telling the media he's looking around, talking up other programs and scheduling OVs opens the door both ways. While he visiting elsewhere, other RBs are visiting here. If we want another DB/S, there are other options there, too.

Reactions: T Dog
Come on, newt...that’s ridiculous and you know it. OV never posts on here anymore, so why would he post it for attention? He posted it probably to let us know that when he decommits, then this is why. Man, some of you crucify anyone who brings anything of value to this board.

Come on, newt...that’s ridiculous and you know it. OV never posts on here anymore, so why would he post it for attention? He posted it probably to let us know that when he decommits, then this is why. Man, some of you crucify anyone who brings anything of value to this board.
What value? All we have done is talk about Venom for the last two pages...we still know nothing about the situation other than ONE post that says "dude has probs." C'mon. You guys fall all over yourselves for the "insiders" when most of them do exactly what was done in here earlier. Give me the deets or shoot the bull like the rest of us.

Reactions: AaronUT
I'd hate to lose Beasley but Gray would be a great swap.

I'd take Gray all day over Beasley as a running back. We need better speed at the skill positions and more explosive players. I like Beasley as a defensive prospect, much more so than a RB prospect. But I still see him as sort of a tweener. Not athletic enough for the secondary and maybe not big enough to be an inside linebacker (which is what he would be at UT IMO). I have a feeling with everything going on...him taking more visits, having some issues on his HS team, etc.. that he's going to be out of a spot when all is said and done.

What value? All we have done is talk about Venom for the last two pages...we still know nothing about the situation other than ONE post that says "dude has probs." C'mon. You guys fall all over yourselves for the "insiders" when most of them do exactly what was done in here earlier. Give me the deets or shoot the bull like the rest of us.
You're complaining about info being given and then complaining that its too generic?? Isn't the "issues going on" enough? The rest doesn't and shouldn't matter to us. All we need to know is that this one is unlikely to be in the class come February. All the rest is for this young man to deal with. We don't need details.

You're complaining about info being given and then complaining that its too generic?? Isn't the "issues going on" enough? The rest doesn't and shouldn't matter to us. All we need to know is that this one is unlikely to be in the class come February. All the rest is for this young man to deal with. We don't need details.
That was not what he said its your conjecture and that is the problem I have with the cryptic nature of the post. "I don't want to drag the kid's name through the mud...I'll let ya'll do that."

VN Store

Back