Don't Let Up [Video Narrated by Admiral Schofield]

Very cool video! The only thing that would have made it better,was if UT had won the game he was talking about. I was at neyland that night and man, it was freaking LOUD!

Wow just checked the ticket prices for the Florida game on the All Vols site and the cheapest is $115 that should tell you the game is going to be packed!
Nope, wait until just before kickoff. That $115 will be down to $25.

I think honestly that even the students get it more than some fans do....if you gonna go to a game of this caliber you should have at least enough love for the program to stay loud the whole game rather than a first down here or third down there.....I haven't seen Neyland stay loud for a whole game in so long it's pitiful...at least the students get it though...ya know......great job Admiral!

Reactions: Knox_Vols17
Does anybody know who produces and edits these videos. I know the marketing department, but what are their names?

Just me or maybe the shirt, but I swear Admiral looks even more fit than last year -- leaner. Add another gear of quickness to what he already has and look out basketball world!

That's a great video, lot of production value. However, it shows how far we've fallen. We lost that game he's talking about. We made a hype video centered around a game we lost, and lost in very disappointing fashion.

In a previous era of Tennessee football, that game would be purged from memory. Instead, the reaction of a lot of fans, including myself, is "Oh yeah! Remember how loud the crowd was that night? And we almost won; that would have been a huge victory!"

That's a great video, lot of production value. However, it shows how far we've fallen. We lost that game he's talking about. We made a hype video centered around a game we lost, and lost in very disappointing fashion.

In a previous era of Tennessee football, that game would be purged from memory. Instead, the reaction of a lot of fans, including myself, is "Oh yeah! Remember how loud the crowd was that night? And we almost won; that would have been a huge victory!"
I don't agree with that. Winning is fun. But not every experience in life is a win. And if you can't enjoy moments simply because they are great moments, then you are missing out.

It was a great sporting event atmosphere, and I would never erase it from memory.

VN Store

Back