Don't Let Up [Video Narrated by Admiral Schofield]

My ears rang for three days....there might still be a hum.
We can only hope for a repeat performance Saturday night.... I'll do my part....

I posted this already in another thread, but it was before I read this one so what the hell:

All I can add is the summarizing haiku:

Paul Bain brings the pain,
Ty Chandler breaks it open,
Believe, ducks pull trucks.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I like the video. I was at the game those quotes are referencing. I would love the video if we had won the game they are talking about. Brings back a bad memory. I am ready to forget games like that and make videos like this about games we won.

Reactions: Boca Vol
I’ll do my part from Z13, Admiral!! I’m ready to be unable to speak next week at work. I’m gonna bring it for 60 minutes. Ready to run through a brick wall, come on Saturday!!

The decibel level reached 116dB in the 3rd qtr. My wife, next to me in R, couldn’t hear me talk to her. Neyland was rockin’!!!
1537409325329.jpeg

I like the video. I was at the game those quotes are referencing. I would love the video if we had won the game they are talking about. Brings back a bad memory. I am ready to forget games like that and make videos like this about games we won.

2016 - we won that game 38-28. That duck pulled that truck!

Holy crap! That was a great motivational video. Besides a great crowd motivator, I see that if Admiral doesn't become an NBA player, he definitely could make it in broadcasting or Hollywood.

Reactions: Alto1 and Vfl2407
"The noise was a constant oppressive force. I could literally feel it on my skin."

I've always remembered that quote from one of the Oklahoma linemen.

We need to install a decibel meter beside the jumbotron. That would be motivation to break some records.

Official Visitors
5-star LB Owen Pappoe
4-star WR Trey Knox
4-star WR Khafre Brown

Unofficial Visitors
5-star OT Wanya Morris (Vol commit)
5-star OT Darnell Wright
5-star ATH Quavaris Crouch (expected)
5-star/4-star DE Khris Bogle

Well!!! These recruits are going to have a heart pounding, quaking and shaking in their quivering skin, in awe bugged out eyes and noisy ears. Aren’t they? Will they be asking each other, do I want to come back here and play against Pruitt, his staff, and this crowd? WOWWWWWW!!! Do I want to play against a tough, rugged, and championship teams year after year, or do I join this special movement now? All I have to say is join now boys...💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍👍👍👍👀👀👀🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊😂😂🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 join these oranges now, don’t miss out.🏈🏈🏈

VN Store

Back