Better Call Saul

Anyone else wondering if Kai or more of the construction team won't make it back to Germany?
I’m wondering just how many bodies were buried in the desert before Tio rang that bell.

Should we recognize the two goons he had scare them? Is the one guy that one that winds up working for Saul and ends up in the nebulous motel room at the end of BB?
One was Huell. Made a couple appearances last season in BCS. One of Saul's guys in Breaking Bad and may still be sitting in that hotel room at the end of Breaking Bad. Lol.

I've been wondering if/when we'll see Kuby, Bill Burr, make an appearance.

I thought the last episode was kinda meh in comparison. I especially didn't care for Gus talking for 25 minutes.

So I'm about 20 episodes away from finishing my vacation binge watching of Breaking Bad. Anyone watching the spinoff? I've read mixed reviews, some say it is better and some BB fans don't care for it.
It's really good. I don't binge watch many, but I do this one!

Seeing that this season is set in 2004, we are only 4 years away from breaking bad. I’d say we start to dive in that time frame in season 6.

I think Gilligan and some producers have said they don't think BCS will run longer than BB. Not sure if they're going by seasons or episodes.

But Gilligan has been pretty consistent in interviews on BB and BCS about not wanting to drag the story out longer than needed.

I think Gilligan and some producers have said they don't think BCS will run longer than BB. Not sure if they're going by seasons or episodes.

But Gilligan has been pretty consistent in interviews on BB and BCS about not wanting to drag the story out longer than needed.

I would guess episodes. BB had 62 total episodes in 5 seasons, and BCS will be at 40 at the end of S4. So I'd say Season 6 will probably be the last one for BCS. Plus while BB technically had 5 seasons, it was more like 6 since they split the final 16 into 2 parts seperated by a year.

Anybody else think we might have a meth cook who used chili powder in his product when that last dealer pulled up to buy a phone?

Anybody else think we might have a meth cook who used chili powder in his product when that last dealer pulled up to buy a phone?
Jesse would be 15 or so at this time. Did he steal that idea from a cook who's using chili powder now? A total Jesse move, btw.

Jesse would be 15 or so at this time. Did he steal that idea from a cook who's using chili powder now? A total Jesse move, btw.
Maybe it's a cook we'll meet in a future episode when Gus "expands his territory" again.

I wonder about the ratings for this show? I personally like it just the way it is, but I notice there have been complaints that it moves too slow. (Want it to be more like BB)

Guess I’m off on the beginning timeline on BB. Flip phones will do that. How many years has Jesse been graduated before Walt saw him escaping the DEA bust?

I wonder about the ratings for this show? I personally like it just the way it is, but I notice there have been complaints that it moves too slow. (Want it to be more like BB)
Cool thing about AMC is they’re not ratings slaves. If a show has promise and is going SOMEWHERE...no matter how fast, they ride it out. Turn and Hell On Wheels got to finish their runs and Saul is a much more mainstream hit.

Guess I’m off on the beginning timeline on BB. Flip phones will do that. How many years has Jesse been graduated before Walt saw him escaping the DEA bust?
That's a good question. My assumption was Jesse was not far removed from graduating because of how quickly WW recognized him. Might be a bad assumption on my part.

A suspicion based on the fact that she's a lawyer breaking the law and one way or another, **** is heading south with Jimmy.
Could be. We never see her in BB or even hear her name either I think? Somewhere her story gets wrapped up.

She gets disillusioned with being a solo practitioner, thinks pro-bono criminal work will keep her going, her and Jimmy begin drifting apart, then gets disillusioned with big lawfirm banking law, and participating in some slippin Jimmy shenanigans makes their relationship(and her work) exciting again.

My question back from season 1 has always been does she get killed because of Jimmy, or does she go to prison because of Jimmy. My guess is we'll find out her fate towards the end of the series.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back