That's racist!

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. The coast guard had a knee jerk reaction because of a social media post. The dude did nothing wrong according to the UCMJ (google it) and nothing will happen. Hopefully the troop takes the coast guard to court when he separates to teach them a lesson. That lesson? Ignore SJW pansies on social media.
It's funny that you think this is even possible.

3 fingers. 3 Reichs. White Supremacy confirmed!!
This is what I'm trying to figure out with TT. You can say symbols are adopted and corrupted by evil people. Swastikas are the quintessential example. A swastika isnt inherently nazi but the knee-jerk when we see it now brings nazism to mind.

It's funny that you think this is even possible.
It is. That symbol he flashed? Its been used in the military for DECADES as a joke. If you look at it you're supposed to get punched. You understanding of military culture, and the military in general, is on par with a childs.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It is. That symbol he flashed? Its been used in the military for DECADES as a joke. If you look at it you're supposed to get punched. You understanding of military culture, and the military in general, is on par with a childs.
Oh my. I haven't seen the pic yet. Is the guy doing the "you looked" game by putting the circle of the ok sign on his body...specifically below the waist?

I suggest that you all use the sign more often to stick it to the libs.
Why when everything else triggers you? I'll stick with driving a nice car, owning a nice house, having testosterone, a girlfriend who doesn't look like a dude, and having lots of disposable income. Things that make liberals lose their minds!

Reactions: Obsessed
Oh my. I haven't seen the pic yet. Is the guy doing the "you looked" game by putting the circle of the ok sign on his body...specifically below the waist?
He did it on the side of his head because that was what was visible to the camera. He got everyone to look...which is probably what he actually got scolded for.

I thought the same thing when i saw it. It was a game later teens and early 20 guys were playing a decade ago.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Why when everything else triggers you? I'll stick with driving a nice car, owning a nice house, having testosterone, a girlfriend who doesn't look like a dude, and having lots of disposable income. Things that make liberals lose their minds!
You're such a 1%er...

I thought the same thing when i saw it. It was a game later teens and early 20 guys were playing a decade ago.
I've done this stupid game with my own boys. If this sign from this dude is this stupid game, I LOL at the knee-jerk SJWs...including any on this board.

@FLVOL_79. Looks like you're correct.

Apologies for the profanity in the copy/paste.
4chan trolls the media AGAIN...... and they fall for it.......AGAIN
"About two months ago, 4chan trolls on /pol/ set out to convince journalists that the “OK” sign was a white supremacist symbol. Calling it “operation OKKK”, they set out to convince internet users, mostly on Twitter, that the OK sign had been co-opted by Neo Nazis."

@FLVOL_79. Looks like you're correct.

Apologies for the profanity in the copy/paste.
4chan trolls the media AGAIN...... and they fall for it.......AGAIN
"About two months ago, 4chan trolls on /pol/ set out to convince journalists that the “OK” sign was a white supremacist symbol. Calling it “operation OKKK”, they set out to convince internet users, mostly on Twitter, that the OK sign had been co-opted by Neo Nazis."
Thats hilarious. They did it will the Trump dossier as well.

We played the game at school, on the bus, and everywhere else as teens. Somebody posted a link the other day to to the wiki or urban dictionary or something...called it "circle game" . Seems to have been nationwide, or at least very wide spread. If your buddy looked at the circle, he got punched usually in the arm. Gets sore if you suck at the game, or are just learning. CbJ should have used it to teach eye discipline. Lol...it was easy picking to throw the old circle out behind the pretty girls behind as she went to get off the bus, or got up to leave class...could pretty much pass out punches to all the guys in attendance. From what i have read, guys still play this game in the office. Never had an office job, so i have no idea on that one. Military is a no brainer...sad that seemingly everything a white guy does can somehow be used by the SJW clan to embarrass, insult, or ruin the reputation of harmless men. Whats next? Nothing surprises me anymore. Half the stuff we did in junior high and highschool would land a kid in jail these days. So glad my kids aren't in public school, even though it has cost me a fortune.

It was called either the circle game or a**hole depending on who you talked to. On the bus, weight room, lunch room were all prime areas for it. I could never remember or bother to make the sign so most of my involvement was getting punched.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We played the game at school, on the bus, and everywhere else as teens. Somebody posted a link the other day to to the wiki or urban dictionary or something...called it "circle game" . Seems to have been nationwide, or at least very wide spread. If your buddy looked at the circle, he got punched usually in the arm. Gets sore if you suck at the game, or are just learning. CbJ should have used it to teach eye discipline. Lol...it was easy picking to throw the old circle out behind the pretty girls behind as she went to get off the bus, or got up to leave class...could pretty much pass out punches to all the guys in attendance. From what i have read, guys still play this game in the office. Never had an office job, so i have no idea on that one. Military is a no brainer...sad that seemingly everything a white guy does can somehow be used by the SJW clan to embarrass, insult, or ruin the reputation of harmless men. Whats next? Nothing surprises me anymore. Half the stuff we did in junior high and highschool would land a kid in jail these days. So glad my kids aren't in public school, even though it has cost me a fortune.
It’s neck slap now.
Same game but they slap the back of your neck.
I know cause my stupid middle school son is now trying to pull it on me.

People don't get suspended for scratching their ear, pumpkin head.

Since when did people start getting suspended for making the okay sign?? This is insane! Its a simple hand-gesture that I'm sure we have all used on one time or another or everyday depending on your occupation.

Since when did people start getting suspended for making the okay sign?? This is insane! Its a simple hand-gesture that I'm sure we have all used on one time or another or everyday depending on your occupation.
Since a website of trolls pranked the weak minded it was a symbol for white supremacy. The prank has been furthered by those who dont know because they aren't supremacists and cannot decide what's code and what's not.

VN Store

Back