That's racist!

It the letter O and K put together at the same time in sign language
To anyone that isn't a white supremacist, it's a white supremacist sign. In order for it not to be, they would have to become white supremacists to know that it's then not a supremacist sign...something like that. The logic gets muddy.

To anyone that isn't a white supremacist, it's a white supremacist sign. In order for it not to be, they would have to become white supremacists to know that it's then not a supremacist sign...something like that. The logic gets muddy.
When things get muddy, I shrug my shoulders. I have no idea the racist implications of that move, though.

This whole thing reminds me how some libtard female with a night talk show called someone a Nazi because of their haircut and it turned out he was a flaming liberal getting over cancer...

We are all laughing at the stupidity of this just like we do when the left comes up with all their crazy crap . Why is it that it’s always the left that comes up with crazy sh*t like this ?
The left doesn't have a monopoly on crazy. Have you visited the Q thread?
Plenty of crazy to go around for everybody.

Reactions: TN Ribs
The left doesn't have a monopoly on crazy. Have you visited the Q thread?
Plenty of crazy to go around for everybody.

The difference though is , right wing crazy is always around the edges , left wing crazy finds itself in the mainstream more times than not . Can we agree on that ?

The difference though is , right wing crazy is always around the edges , left wing crazy finds itself in the mainstream more times than not . Can we agree on that ?
I think it is probably about the same. Some of our super conservatives on the board are proof of that. Just depends on what you hear and see in the news, and where one gets said news and information, that determines who we think is crazier. I had no clue this was a thing until I visited this thread.

Reactions: McDad
I think it is probably about the same. Some of our super conservatives on the board are proof of that. Just depends on what you hear and see in the news, and where one gets said news and information, that determines who we think is crazier. I had no clue this was a thing until I visited this thread.
You dont think left wing loony makes its way to mainstream media more so than right wing loony?

Reactions: 0nelilreb
You dont think left wing loony makes its way to mainstream media more so than right wing loony?
It amazing to me to watch reporters talk about Qanon or pizzagate and they can hardly keep from rolling their eyes. Then they can switch gears and be completely serious about secret white supremacist hand signals and codes.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Above the shoulders was not allowed and resulted in the guilty party being punched. You could also "plug" the hole with your finger and punch the person that initiated the hand symbol.

Other popular adolescent games:
Hot hands
2 for flinching
Dead leg
Pass out game (not recommended)

Above the shoulders was not allowed and resulted in the guilty party being punched. You could also "plug" the hole with your finger and punch the person that initiated the hand symbol.

Other popular adolescent games:
Hot hands
2 for flinching
Dead leg
Pass out game (not recommended)
I showed my son slap hands last night. Where one person puts their hands on top of another while he tries to slap.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It amazing to me to watch reporters talk about Qanon or pizzagate and they can hardly keep from rolling their eyes. Then they can switch gears and be completely serious about secret white supremacist hand signals and codes.
The same thing happens in the right wing media. Terrorist fist bump, tan suit, Dijon mustard, and Muslim fake birth certificate Commie comes to mind.
All news organizations are guilty of it to varying degrees.

VN Store

Back