That's racist!

I don't know. I'm not a white supremacist. I've seen Richard Spencer and Milo, and others on the alt-right use it. Perhaps ask them.
So, you dont know whether the ok sign (as a stand alone gesticulation) and one that has been used since communicating around loud machinery (my guess) is inherently a white supremacist sign.
This is your position?

Do you have a job? Do you own a house? Do you have assets? Do you plan on retiring? Have you ever drank milk? Are you White? Did you answer yes? If so you're a White supremacist according to your political party.
LOL, as if you haven't already typed enough stupid here in the last 10 minutes. SMH

So, you dont know whether the ok sign (as a stand alone gesticulation) and one that has been used since communicating around loud machinery (my guess) is inherently a white supremacist sign.
This is your position?
I've explained my position.

I don't know. I'm not a white supremacist. I've seen Richard Spencer and Milo, and others on the alt-right use it. Perhaps ask them. Maybe they just like to childishly troll too.
I mean that’s silly. ITT there’s a picture of Eddie Murphy doing it. Do you think Eddie Murphy is a white supremacist?

Reactions: Orange_Crush
This is your position?

That wasn’t the question that came to my mind first , obviously he knows that it’s an ok signal he just can’t say he’d be going against his liberal nut party . My main question is why is such a liberal watching Milo ? Is it just for research darling ?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You are applauding juvenile childishness. It's isn't me that needs meds, Florida-Loon.
See..thats the scenario you've created in your fantasy world. If you weren't blinded by so much hate and Trump rage you'd realize Im laughing at people like you who think the OK sign is a nazi gang symbol. Understand? ok?

George-Elaine-Okay-Hand-Gesture-In-Sarcastic-Seinfeld-Gif.gif

That wasn’t the question that came to my mind first , obviously he knows that it’s an ok signal he just can’t say he’d be going against his liberal nut party . My main question is why is such a liberal watching Milo ? Is it just for research darling ?
They have to toe the party line. Thats why he is wracked with guilt/hate/jealousy/rage/paranoia.. but only because someone on the left said he should be.

Reactions: Obsessed
I dont know isnt really a position, is it? It is either asking for education or code for "the answer is too uncomfortable to discuss".
No, it's a direct answer that I'm not a white supremacist, therefore how would I know their "code"? I do know that the Coast Guard member surreptitiously used a sign that could be negatively construed as a sign by them that warranted a suspension and being removed from his duties. You all sure are touchy about this.

See..thats the scenario you've created in your fantasy world. If you weren't blinded by so much hate and Trump rage you'd realize Im laughing at people like you who think the OK sign is a nazi gang symbol. Understand? ok?

George-Elaine-Okay-Hand-Gesture-In-Sarcastic-Seinfeld-Gif.gif
Both Jewish, I do believe.

No, it's a direct answer that I'm not a white supremacist, therefore how would I know their "code"? I do know that the Coast Guard member surreptitiously used a sign that could be negatively construed as a sign by them that warranted a suspension and being removed from his duties. You all sure are touchy about this.
Dumb

Unfortunately people post about him on social media. Being stupid again, I see.

We are all laughing at the stupidity of this just like we do when the left comes up with all their crazy crap . Why is it that it’s always the left that comes up with crazy sh*t like this ?

I understand that answer. It is a shading of my question. I wanted to know if the symbol as a stand alone gesture is inherently white supremacist?

Show me on the doll where it hurt your feelings.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. The coast guard had a knee jerk reaction because of a social media post. The dude did nothing wrong according to the UCMJ (google it) and nothing will happen. Hopefully the troop takes the coast guard to court when he separates to teach them a lesson. That lesson? Ignore SJW pansies on social media.

Show me on the doll where it hurt your feelings.
Dude, seriously you're getting destroyed for not even understanding what your parties main ideology is, and then doubling down on it. Can you not just answer a direct question without ad hominems?

VN Store

Back