Will JJ Peterson ever play for Tennessee?

Will J.J. Peterson ever play for Tennessee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'd be great to have him on the team, but if he can't get his stuff together given his progress so far, it's not looking great but it's not the end of the world. As with everything, it's best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If he makes the team, great. If not, next man up.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
He will go JUCO and then off to BAMA as the #1 JUCO LB recruit in 2 years. Why BAMA....their only academic requirement is "Can you spell your name? and if not, can you at least put an X on the line".

Reactions: Volanta
price was on Swain this morning and they talked about JJ briefly, and they did so with a laugh. i think the local media is a tad tired of the JJ question. but to Price's question, he treated it as some comic relief, calling this a "saga" and Peterson a "mythical figure"....it'was pretty funny actually. the guys couldn't even ask the question w/out laughing while doing so.

he did say that nothing has really changed, and that nothing probably would til the 24th, if it did at all.

i do think that if there's a way to get him on campus, they will. be it in August or January. so we'll see. i don't think anyone really knows anything at this point. i don't know any of the details on what the hold up is, but safe to say that timing is probably part of it, and time is probably not on our/his side as far as this fall is concerned.

so at best he makes it in, at worst, it's a swing and a miss, but we're the only ones that got the at bat.

Do you think he ever wears the orange and white?

No!!! He will end up at a JUCO. Then he will get recruited by other universities while there and go elsewhere. Maybe he becomes friends with another player on the JUCO team and that friend convinces him to go to the same college as him and he goes elsewhere.

No!!! He will end up at a JUCO. Then he will get recruited by other universities while there and go elsewhere. Maybe he becomes friends with another player on the JUCO team and that friend convinces him to go to the same college as him and he goes elsewhere.
more likely he gets an academic red shirt. that may be what they're working on now. but again, no one knows for sure. i don't think they'll just write him off to Juco if they can help it. if there's a way to get him on campus, they'll get him on campus.

he's just taking the scenic route....

VN Store

Back