'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

220lb safety. Whew. But we want at RB which is cool too. Just how big will he grow is the question.

tenor.gif

It's funny that some of you guys still think he is going to play defense..This young man is the reason there is no longer any real pursuit of a "RB" in this class...imo.
If it was any other coach besides Pruitt, I might agree with u. Plus, UT is loaded at RB and other than London, they are all sophs or froshs

If it was any other coach besides Pruitt, I might agree with u. Plus, UT is loaded at RB and other than London, they are all sophs or froshs

This has been my thought exactly. All of our current backs are super young.

Is it a foregone conclusion that Crouch is going to Defense if we get him?

I have no idea, but knowing Pruitt's MO, I would guess he ends up at LB. But Beasley and Crouch both fit the size, presumably Pruitt and Helton prefer in their RBs. I think it would be cool if they did a Myles Jack like situation with Crouch, but I doubt it

Crouch will play whatever he wants. As far as Beasley, RB was always his best position. Like that article stated, he played defense because his team didn't have anyone else so he had to.

Crouch will play whatever he wants. As far as Beasley, RB was always his best position. Like that article stated, he played defense because his team didn't have anyone else so he had to.
Crouch will play where he is told if he comes here.

Crouch will play where he is told if he comes here.
I think he'd be OLB with some RB packages like he said, if he came here.

I think Beasley is RB all the way. Sure he has some nice hits on his highlights, but he looks way more natural at RB. And he is just about perfectly built for RB.

It's funny that some of you guys still think he is going to play defense..This young man is the reason there is no longer any real pursuit of a "RB" in this class...imo.
It’s a preference that he play defense. Easy to lose 10 and be a prototype head hunting safety. I’m confident the coaches will play him at the right position and if you are also, then the obsessive worrying could end for you.

It's been repeated over and over by VQ that he is likely a RB. Can we stop questioning it.
I wonder if bribery works.

I will like any post that says Aaron Beasley is a RB. Could be a good way for Butchna to get back some of his "lost" likes.

It’s a preference that he play defense. Easy to lose 10 and be a prototype head hunting safety. I’m confident the coaches will play him at the right position and if you are also, then the obsessive worrying could end for you.
I'm not worrying about this kid. He is a ballplayer no matter where they put him, he will shine.

Reactions: The Dog and SugarCC
I wonder if bribery works.

I will like any post that says Aaron Beasley is a RB. Could be a good way for Butchna to get back some of his "lost" likes.
Unlike sheep posters, VQ doesn’t dictate what I think. **** likes...and VQ! 😎

VN Store

Back