The source of the Cohen tape info

Well, the lynching faction of the Democrats was gladly absorbed by the Republicans decades ago. Are you implying that the current state of affairs in the Republican party is that ultra right wing portion of the party reasserting themselves?

You're trying too hard.

hqdefault.jpg

Lol.

That's a photoshop picture of Byrd in the klan costume BTW. When I see people trot this out i can't help but laugh at their ignorance.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol.

That's a photoshop picture of Byrd in the klan costume BTW. When I see people trot this out i can't help but laugh at their ignorance.

That's the bad thing about Photoshop. If you wish there were a picture of XYZ, then voila, there is a picture of XYZ.

OK, so the picture is photoshopped.

Does that mean that Robert Byrd was not a Klansmen?

Yes, briefly. Followed by five decades of promoting civil rights. You should do independent research on Byrd before hitching your wagon to the idea that Byrd was lynching people.

It's as stupid and ill-informed as trying to make the case that Trump is a progressive liberal because he said he was a Democrat decades ago.

That is unless context doesn't matter and Facebook memes are now irrefutable sources of facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Yes, briefly. Followed by five decades of promoting civil rights. You should do independent research on Byrd before hitching your wagon to the idea that Byrd was lynching people.

It's as stupid and ill-informed as trying to make the case that Trump is a progressive liberal because he said he was a Democrat decades ago.

That is unless context doesn't matter and Facebook memes are now irrefutable sources of facts.

Facebooks memes, according to the left, are the irrefutable, factual source for Hillary’s demise (at least in part).

Just read that slowly and take in the idiocy of the argument. Many here walk in lock-step unison to that beat.

Reactions: 6 people
I really find it odd that any adult would find it a good thing that the POTUS was "trolling" half the country. Really sad state of affairs in our country.

The fact that most Republicans are so willing to ignore the morally repugnant behavior of the leader of their party speaks volumes to how far the party has sunk. It used to be a party that represented a certain level of civility. It's no longer the case.

Agreed on the trolling part. It’s a sad state of affairs when one side openly touts the POTUS trolling as an actual good thing. And for all the snowflake talk on the lefties, is just as easy to trigger those on the right. I’m willing to bet this post triggers somebody on this board into full blown Trump defense mode, even though I haven’t said a single bad thing about him.

Facebooks memes, according to the left, are the irrefutable, factual source for Hillary’s demise (at least in part).

Just read that slowly and take in the idiocy of the argument. Many here walk in lock-step unison to that beat.

The discord sown by the memes is different than one using one so easily disprovable.

The irony is that it was generated, very obviously to generate discord and the user here used it as was intended believing it to be fact. The poster is not the "left".

Your argument is self-defeating.

Reactions: 1 person
The discord sown by the memes is different than one using one so easily disprovable.

The irony is that it was generated, very obviously to generate discord and the user here used it as was intended believing it to be fact. The poster is not the "left".

Your argument is self-defeating.

Not my argument.

My argument stands on its own merit. Whether you concede to it or not is neither consequential to me nor the argument I’m making.

Lol. Byrd actually created a chapter of the KKK. He wasn't some part time Klansman.

Not my argument.

My argument stands on its own merit. Whether you concede to it or not is neither consequential to me nor the argument I’m making.

Well, an argument is rarely effective when the crux uses blanket statements based solely on personal opinion (e.g. "according to the left".)

Also, consequentially, it is your 'hasty generalization' argument - whether you want to own it or not.

Lol. Byrd actually created a chapter of the KKK. He wasn't some part

time Klansman.

I agree "part-time" klansman would have been too generous of a descriptor.

"After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization..."

He said he had "joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist."

Last edited:
Well, an argument is rarely effective when the crux uses blanket statements based solely on personal opinion (e.g. "according to the left".)

Also, consequentially, it is your 'hasty generalization' argument - whether you want to own it or not.

You’re sucking hard today, bruh.

You never win these with me. By nature, I’m strong in math, but I'm somewhat of a grammar aficionado, too.

Tell me, when did anyone on the right blame memes for Trump’s victory?

I haven’t inclusively shoehorned ALL leftists, only that the left has and continues to push this argument.

Not a hard concept, but I realize your penchant for insatiable word parsing.

Last edited:
Your sucking hard today, bruh.

You never win these with me. By nature, I’m strong in math, but I'm somewhat of a grammar afficionado, too.

With those things mastered, you should work on your spelling then. NM, conceded less common spelling.

Tell me, when did anyone on the right blame memes for Trump’s victory?

Moving the goalposts so soon? No one's suggested that.

I haven’t inclusively shoehorned ALL leftist, only that the left has and continues to push this argument.

Your words "according to the left", is a shoehorn and the root of your argument. Fail.

Not a hard concept, but I realize your penchant for insatiable word parsing.
Who are you trying to convince?

Speaking of trying to convince, if you feel the need to declare you're coming out on top of an argument, I'd ask you the same thing.

With those things mastered, you should work on your spelling then. NM, conceded less common spelling.

Moving the goalposts so soon? No one's suggested that.

Your words "according to the left", is a shoehorn and the root of your argument. Fail.

Speaking of trying to convince, if you feel the need to declare you're coming out on top of an argument, I'd ask you the same thing.

Lol. Nice try, stool tank.

At times, the site seems to move slower (ads, I guess) than my typing, and words that weren’t typed get entered. Either way, the word was found and corrected before your post. So.....

According to the left....

Why would I say “according to the right,” when the right hasn’t used that argument?

I haven’t moved a single goal post, but that seems to be a habitual crutch around here - when you got **** else, tell them they moved a fictitious post.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol. Nice try, stool tank.

Are you looking to shore up your hasty generalization fallacy with an ad hominem? Big effort here, strong work.

According to the left....

Making generalizations on what every democrat/left believes is not a foundation for a winnable argument, ask an adult why.

Why would I say “according to the right,” when the right hasn’t used that argument?

This isn't an argument we're having, no one's made this assertion nor would it make sense for the right to "blame" anything for trumps winning. Though there are almost certainly some rational people on the right who'd acknowledge that discord was sown via factually inaccurate memes. No idea why you'd try to assert this other than to shift the focus away from your initial failure.

I haven’t moved a single goal post

Except for the one above.

but that seems to be a habitual crutch around here - when you got **** else, tell them they moved a fictitious post.

On this, we agree.

Is this what victories look like to you? Or do you want to try another argument to see if that gains traction?

You’re sucking hard today, bruh. You never win these with me. By nature, I’m strong in math, but I'm somewhat of a grammar aficionado, too.

"Lol. Nice try, stool tank." ??

Are you also on the spectrum? Who told you that? Who speaks like this?

Are you looking to shore up your hasty generalization fallacy with an ad hominem? Big effort here, strong work.

Making generalizations on what every democrat/left believes is not a foundation for a winnable argument, ask an adult why.

This isn't an argument we're having, no one's made this assertion nor would it make sense for the right to "blame" anything for trumps winning. Though there are almost certainly some rational people on the right who'd acknowledge that discord was sown via factually inaccurate memes. No idea why you'd try to assert this other than to shift the focus away from your initial failure.

Except for the one above.

On this, we agree.

Is this what victories look like to you? Or do you want to try another argument to see if that gains traction?

Nope. You’ve changed and molded the argument to fit your qualms with Ras’ original post. My argument was not in tandem to his, nor was it in tandem to any memes being false and overly indulgent.

The fact you’re still reaching, and after several posts, indicates you’ve struck out long ago.

Tell me, if a batter goes 0-4, did he get a hit?

"Lol. Nice try, stool tank." ??

Are you also on the spectrum? Who told you that? Who speaks like this?

You’re a noob, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I’m an engineer by education and practice (re: math), but I also have an affinity for grammar as well. I just overlook it more than most and have no desire to point out every single grammatical mistake, as it would turn into an arduous, perpetual theme.

Usually, most people fall on one side of the spectrum, not both. As for you, you’re not even on the binary paradigm.

Nope. You’ve changed and molded the argument to fit your qualms with Ras’ original post. My argument was not in tandem to his, nor was it in tandem to any memes being false and overly indulgent.

The fact you’re still reaching, and after several posts, indicates you’ve struck out long ago.

Tell me, if a batter goes 0-4, did he get a hit?

Aside from your third failed try at supporting a stupid proposition, nothing has changed.

Are you giving up on the defense that you know and have evidence of what a third of all American's believe?

Honestly, I pegged you as someone who had the sense to stop when reaching the bottom. Clearly, I was wrong in this regard. You came in hard with what you thought was a zinger and it fell flat, it happens 'bruh'. Keep thumping your chest and claiming victory though, I think that's what amuses me the most.

VN Store

Back