Turmoil In Heaven? Pruitt-Fulmer Tension?

Shame on me. I just had to check and see what people could still be saying on this silly thread about a nothing story. The same things they said on Day 1, of course.

Please let it die!

You do realize that if you dislike a thread you don't actually have to open it...much less post in it.

Just sayin'...

🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 1 person
I think they probably don't agree on everything . . . Like most men.

These coaches also don't rise through the coaching ranks being "yes men"

I looked forward to Fulmer because I guessed he would try to be extra supportive of fb, like Dickey.

I dreaded it because I knew anyone could 'report' any rumor they wanted and we would be inundated with rednecks referencing said rumor as fact. "Now we KNOW" etc.

The rednecks didn't waste any time 😞

Reactions: 6 people
Idk where your going with this but Fulmer would not have hired him if he didn’t like Pruitt. Fulmer just like us as fans are sick of seeing our beloved football program struggle and of course there might be a few bumps in the road in building there relationship but this is nothing to be concerned with

Reminds me of the supposed issues with Brady and Bell a Cheat

No...you were wrong! :aggressive:

th

Yup, pretty sure there is a battle for a top recruit between UGA & UT, and UGA wants to paint turmoil in Knoxville for an edge in the battle

Is Georgia now recruiting 3 stars who also being recruited by Tennessee state, Murray st., etc? I don’t really think we are going after many of the same prospects yet. Maybe in the future.

Is Georgia now recruiting 3 stars who also being recruited by Tennessee state, Murray st., etc? I don’t really think we are going after many of the same prospects yet. Maybe in the future.

May wanna check our 4 and 5 star commitments and the ones that we lead on also.
But then again, I don't think accuracy is your goal.

I'm correct aren't I? 😌

Reactions: 5 people
May wanna check our 4 and 5 star commitments and the ones that we lead on also.
But then again, I don't think accuracy is your goal.

I'm correct aren't I? 😌

Uh, according to 247 recruiting rankings:
Georgia, 3-5stars, 8-4stars, and only 1- 3star commit.
Tennessee, 1-5star, 5-4stars, and 8-3star recruits.
So no you are not correct to this point. Maybe we will improve, we had better. Get your facts correct, if you know how or care. Accuracy sure isn’t your goal.:birgits_giggle:

Last edited:
Uh, according to 247 recruiting rankings:
Georgia, 3-5stars, 8-4stars, and only 1- 3star commit.
Tennessee, 1-5star, 5-4stars, and 8-3star recruits.
So no you are not correct to this point. Maybe we will improve, we had better. Get your facts correct, if you know how or care. Accuracy sure isn’t your goal.:birgits_giggle:

"Uh"
You said we weren't going against GA because we were only after 3 stars.
You just posted that we also have a 5 star and several 4stars...
And we lead on several more.

Making my post entirely accurate and yours, uhhh, not so much.

Reactions: 4 people
Seems like the local reporters are getting back to their ways of trying to start rumors and bring negativity back.

Grow some balls and tell the name of who told you or don’t report it at all......

Typical worthless Knoxville reporter must have got his feelings hurt so he writes an article with “sources” saying the ad and coach can’t get along

Reactions: 2 people
Idk where your going with this but Fulmer would not have hired him if he didn’t like Pruitt. Fulmer just like us as fans are sick of seeing our beloved football program struggle and of course there might be a few bumps in the road in building there relationship but this is nothing to be concerned with

There's plenty to be concerned about. A hotheaded green coach with a meddlesome AD. We have no choice but to hold our breath.

VN Store

Back