What irritates you the most at restaurants?

I really don’t mind when they sit down to take my order, except when they make me get up and stand so they can. That’s probably is pushing it a tad.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's tacky. I also think it's tacky when the server crouches down to "get on their level."

Jokes aside I think it is 100% dependent on the type of venue. Back in my early 20's I waited tables at a laid back cajun sports bar, and I almost always sat down with them and gave them the whole 'Experience.'

Fetched a high tip % because of it. I worked those tables.

Reactions: 1 person
Jokes aside I think it is 100% dependent on the type of venue. Back in my early 20's I waited tables at a laid back cajun sports bar, and I almost always sat down with them and gave them the whole 'Experience.'

Yeah I dont mind - it seems only at noisy places -- as a customer I want them to hear the order right and not guess over noise

You were a stripper?

Ohhhh.. you said tables....

My answer will be different bc of the work I do. Crappy GC’s who intentionally take short cuts when they build them.

That's horrible if true.

The reason I say that is it's so easy to manufacture "outrage" in today's world. You take the 2nd copy of the receipt, modify it, post on social media, and BAM!

Wouldn’t be the first, second, third........... on an on time.

VN Store

Back