'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Hope you didn’t think I was coming across as a @$;&. Not my style. Really was driving me crazy bc I do have a tendency to hop in and out of threads and “misremember” what I see at times. I was just as prepared to recant and prove myself wrong.

No, not at all. I honestly was curious myself. I appreciate the way you post.

Seems like there was some talk of the family wanting to get him out of the environment he was in in Cali? Don’t recall if that was rumor or someone who knew situation. If so, that would give us a bigger shot?

Reactions: 1 person
I didn’t mean he wouldn’t be coming for a visit. I don’t see him signing here. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, that’s what I interpreted your post as saying. Was hoping his connection with Simon and some of our 2018 recruits would sway him here but I trust what you hear. Thanks for posting.

No one I know is getting ready for him to attend school.

Aka Braniac knows a lot of strength and conditioning coaches which is why he said that JJ Peterson was going to end up in class and for fall practice because obviously he either knows Coach Fitz or someone who works with Coach Fitz.

I got you on lock Braniac.

He's close to his cousin who plays for UCLA and they wanted to play together in college. He's big on family. So I'm surprised he eliminated UCLA from his final list.

His top 5 are set in stone and he said he's attending one of those 5 schools. They are USc, Ducks, ND, Bama and us. No UCLA.

Aka Braniac knows a lot of strength and conditioning coaches which is why he said that JJ Peterson was going to end up in class and for fall practice because obviously he either knows Coach Fitz or someone who works with Coach Fitz.

I got you on lock Braniac.

Slow drivers in the left lane >>>>>>> Branmuffin

Seems like there was some talk of the family wanting to get him out of the environment he was in in Cali? Don’t recall if that was rumor or someone who knew situation. If so, that would give us a bigger shot?

I recall this too. But USC has a history of finding nice beach homes for families to “rent” so I wouldn’t put it past them to find some other lodging for future players’ families as well.

I recall this too. But USC has a history of finding nice beach homes for families to “rent” so I wouldn’t put it past them to find some other lodging for future players’ families as well.

Gosh, I wonder if we still provide free tx for players to sell (to a captured audience of boosters)? Or if we have discontinued...

nm

:compute:

VN Store

Back