Lisa Page is Spilling The Beans

Doesn’t sound warm and fuzzy.

“The relationship ended for reasons known only to them but her last message to him suggests their affair’s end wasn’t a happy one, as on June 23, 2017, Page said to Strzok: “Please don’t ever text me again.”

The funny thing is these two dolts used their government issued cell phones to orchestrate their affair and spout their anti government sentiments not knowing (or too dumb) that it was all recorded. I had to use these two as an example to some management on why getting in group texts talking about jokes (some racial) and anti Trump stuff might not be wise when doing it on government phones. "We didnt think about that"..

Fun side note if you hook up your personal phone or device to a government computer connected to a government LAN they clone the files on your device...

The funny thing is these two dolts used their government issued cell phones to orchestrate their affair and spout their anti government sentiments not knowing (or too dumb) that it was all recorded. I had to use these two as an example to some management on why getting in group texts talking about jokes (some racial) and anti Trump stuff might not be wise when doing it on government phones. "We didnt think about that"..

Fun side note if you hook up your personal phone or device to a government computer connected to a government LAN they clone the files on your device...

Is it possible that they just didn't care? That the corruption was so institutional in the DOJ, and they were so confident that Hillary would win, so no one would ever care to look/expose, that they were arrogant and reckless as opposed to just simply stupid?

It's been my experience that actions such as what we saw, especially from higher ups, indicates institutional environment as opposed to individual actions.

(Note, I believe "stupid" in encompassed by my scenario as well.)

Reactions: 1 person
if something comes out of this that hurts Trump or solidifies the investigation I bet LG changes his tune real quick.

probably the same for those posting it too.

Is it possible that they just didn't care? That the corruption was so institutional in the DOJ, and they were so confident that Hillary would win, so no one would ever care to look/expose, that they were arrogant and reckless as opposed to just simply stupid?

It's been my experience that actions such as what we saw, especially from higher ups, indicates institutional environment as opposed to individual actions.

(Note, I believe "stupid" in encompassed by my scenario as well.)

I go with stupid. From my experience most people are technologically dumb and that is a big time issue in the government. The Page girl mentioned in her texts that she failed some computer based employment training which tells me she is an idiot.

I go with stupid. From my experience most people are technologically dumb and that is a big time issue in the government. The Page girl mentioned in her texts that she failed some computer based employment training which tells me she is an idiot.

I would agree on principle if it weren't for Comey and McCabe's firings, the IG's tarmac meeting and refusal to recuse, the illegal unmasking by Obama's administration.

It seems brilliantly, luminously clear that the whole DOJ was corrupt, and it came from the very top. Not just the top of the DOJ, the top of the administration.

I believe they felt insulated and assured in an institution of institutionalized corruption. As a matter of fact, with the current obstructions of congress and justice, I think it clear as day that the institutional corruption is on exhibit even now.

Last edited:
Meh she has the looks only a liberal could love..balls in your court homie.

Don't think you got my joke. Every week you guys have your hero who's going to take down Mueller. You get yourself in a lather over that person. And then...nothing. This week that person is Lisa Page.

Don't think you got my joke. Every week you guys have your hero who's going to take down Mueller. You get yourself in a lather over that person. And then...nothing. This week that person is Lisa Page.

Yeah, because the opposite just isn't true...

Reactions: 4 people
Rather odd not a single Dem has made a comment of relevance after Page testified behind closed doors? While Repubs seemed pleased and inferred they really got some more clarity and answers.

TrumPutin Gate

Developments today warrant a clean break and the third installment. I've labeled it the beginning of the end because I believe that we are seeing now the collision of the facts and the personalities which will culminate in charges against Donald Trump and others. Money laundering, bribery, obstruction, conspiracy. Or some combination thereof.

So, today ...

It has emerged that as Bannon testified to the House committee, his lawyer would go outside and call the WH and tell them what was asked. He then went back in to tell Bannon not to answer.

A couple of days ago, Lewandowski said that he would answer all questions. When he got there, however, he would not answer anything post-campaign.

When asked if he had spoken to Trump in the prior 24 hours? He refused to answer.

As I say, this is the beginning of the end of this saga. its almost over.

Yeah, because the opposite just isn't true...

LG's alter is new around here. He supposedly doesn't know the long history of escalation/non-event cycles the Trump-haters have perpetrated on the board for a couple of years now.

Rather odd not a single Dem has made a comment of relevance after Page testified behind closed doors? While Repubs seemed pleased and inferred they really got some more clarity and answers.

I saw one that said her testimony had been consistent with Strzok's.

Emails between the FBI lovers revealed what Judicial Watch describes as their “profanity-laced disdain for FBI hierarchy and policies.”

Judicial Watch Receives New Strzok/Page Records from DOJ - Sara A. Carter

One conversation between Strzok and Page involved a discussion on a FBI policy change:

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:34 PM
To: Page, Lisa C. (OGC) (FBI)
Subject: FWD: FBI to Allow Companies to Reveal When They Receive National Security Letters

Sigh…are you f’ing kidding…

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:36 PM
To: Strzok, Peter P. (WF) (FBI)
Subject: RE: FBI to Allow Companies to Reveal When They Receive National Security Letters

Sigh. This is the third conversation I will have had with him or someone on his staff about this

The documents were released after Judicial Watch submitted a FOIA request in January of 2018 which sought:

• “All records of communications, including but not limited to, emails, text messages and instant chats, between FBI official Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page;
  • All travel requests, travel authorizations, travel vouchers and expense reports of Peter Strzok;
  • All travel requests, travel authorizations, travel vouchers and expense reports of Lisa Page.”

Hummm...

Louie Gohmert: Lisa Page giving us 'more insights' into Russia investigation

But Gohmert said Page has generally been more cooperative, which he indicated has opened more doors in the House Republican probe.

Gohmert said, for example, that there are other FBI supervisors involved in the GOP investigation besides Strzok, although he didn't name them. He also indicated that former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper could be involved.

Gohmert said Page's closed-door testimony in the House on Friday and Monday was at times so frank that FBI lawyers tried to keep her from answering.

Hummm...

Louie Gohmert: Lisa Page giving us 'more insights' into Russia investigation

But Gohmert said Page has generally been more cooperative, which he indicated has opened more doors in the House Republican probe.

Gohmert said, for example, that there are other FBI supervisors involved in the GOP investigation besides Strzok, although he didn't name them. He also indicated that former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper could be involved.

Gohmert said Page's closed-door testimony in the House on Friday and Monday was at times so frank that FBI lawyers tried to keep her from answering.

This reminds me of that CHris Rock skit about "how not to talk to police." Specifically the part when he talks about not going on a ride with the angry girlfriend.

"He got weed in the car!"

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back