Papa John's Pizza John Schnatter Resigns

Sad end for him. One too many public missteps. The guy has done a ton of good over the years. Founded that company and successfully took on the big boys. He actually lives less than 10 miles down the road from me.

Looks like Domino's Pizza is eating their lunch (no pun intended). Sad, because Domino's is a terrible pizza. Papa John's is actually decent.

Reactions: Persian Vol
The NFL kneeling issue was very polarizing. John made the mistake of taking his opinion public when his business had close ties with the NFL. In this May conference call, he used the N word to make a point. He was simply stating a fact. The guy is no racist. Someone obviously thought it would be good political ammunition. Again, sad.

Looks like Domino's Pizza is eating their lunch (no pun intended). Sad, because Domino's is a terrible pizza. Papa John's is actually decent.

The Papa Johns near us in jax wasnt bad but the one here in Buford is awful. more grease than sbarros

What he said was wrong, but it was used as an example and the context is not exactly how it comes across in the headlines. He’s gone because somebody wanted him out. How exactly does the conversation get leaked to the press?

Reactions: 1 person
What he said was wrong, but it was used as an example and the context is not exactly how it comes across in the headlines. He’s gone because somebody wanted him out. How exactly does the conversation get leaked to the press?

Comey now works for Papa Johns?

I need to cash my Papa Johns pizza rewards in for a free pizza b4 my rewards expire.

It takes 25 pts & I think I've got 26. Could be the last one I get though.

They're both terrible. I don't like the sauce they use at PJ's. I ordered a Marco's pizza on Sunday. It was pretty good.

Once again, Peyton is ahead of the game! He sold his stores in Colorado at exactly the right time.

Reactions: 2 people
They're both terrible. I don't like the sauce they use at PJ's. I ordered a Marco's pizza on Sunday. It was pretty good.

Once again, Peyton is ahead of the game! He sold his stores in Colorado at exactly the right time.
Here comes an Anita article about mooning the inside trader

At this point in life if you don’t know that you can’t use certain words especially at a business meeting then you are a complete idiot. Everybody knows the words you can’t use there is no need to give examples, as if someone at the meeting will will suddenly have an epiphany. I am glad it wasn’t a sexual harassment meeting otherwise he may have felt the need to provide visual aids

Never had Marco’s, I hear its fantastic pizza.

Why bye Felicia? He didn’t do anything wrong.

I didn't like the guy, so it's a "Bye Felicia" from me. He whined that Obamacare would add 11 cents to each pizza. Frankly, I'm more than happy to pay an extra 11 cents for a pizza if it means somebody is going to get health insurance they otherwise wouldn't have.

I didn't like the guy, so it's a "Bye Felicia" from me. He whined that Obamacare would add 11 cents to each pizza. Frankly, I'm more than happy to pay an extra 11 cents for a pizza if it means somebody is going to get health insurance they otherwise wouldn't have.

Fair enough. To each their own.

Why bye Felicia? He didn’t do anything wrong.

You're right. If anyone would bother to look at the context of what was said, he said nothing wrong. What's funny is that KFC will continue running their ads with celebs posing as Colonel Sanders and nothing will be said about it...even though that's who Papa John was referencing.

So, he said he was going to pass the cost increase to the customer or were they going to be forced to eat .11 cents on every pizza they make?

Curious minds want to know...

Lol

But what is your threshold?

VN Store

Back