Trump & Child Separation

If the renters weren’t paying your property tax and mortgage, you probably wouldn’t continue renting the property to them.

It’s no different than saying consumers pay for increases in minimum wage or corporate taxes
ok Sparky. I'm not interested in arguing your idiocy on this subject.

Secret Service Officer Assaulted Outside White House at Immigration Protest by Violent Leftist Screaming “Where’s the President?”

A psychotic leftist was arrested outside the White House at an immigration protest on Saturday for assaulting a Secret Service officer while screaming, “Where’s the president?”

About 30,000 immigration protesters were out screaming at the sky in D.C. on Saturday.

Liberal terrorists are unhinged.

Reactions: 5 people
A nationwide manhunt is underway for 3 men in the alleged rape and kidnapping of 2 teenage sisters in Ohio

(CNN)A nationwide manhunt is underway for three men accused of kidnapping and raping two sisters, ages 13 and 14, in northern Ohio, Bowling Green police said.

All three men are classified as dangerous, police said. It's not clear whether they're traveling together.

Nationwide warrants were issued for Contreras, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos after an alleged incident last week at a Days Inn motel in Bowling Green, Deputy Chief Justin White said Tuesday in a statement.

All four suspects were found to have "fraudulent paperwork" documenting their status as immigrant workers, White said.

The US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agency is also involved in the manhunt, Bowling Green police said.

But they are just coming here for a better life for their families and doing jobs Americans simply won't do.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would they leave countries with sharia law to come here without it, if their love of sharia is so deep?

As pioneers and disciples of sharia ....it's not about the Taliban walking across the ocean en masse.... or any other group for that matter.... it's about planting seeds that are weeds and watching them spread over time. Why can't your simple mind understand this?

But they are just coming here for a better life for their families and doing jobs Americans simply won't do.
Like leaving a ****ty central African country to come here and shut down the Statue of Liberty because she is oppressed here.

un

hinged

No. Mentally defective.

Reactions: 6 people
Seriously. You seem to fear people bringing their ****ty governments with them. Why would they do that? Why leave if they liked it to begin with?

My only problem with this is their governments are their religion. Whatever country they may be fleeing from, they're not fleeing their religion. Sharia law is a part of Islam. And while I firmly believe in freedom of religion, sharia law tends to fly in the face of other tenets of the Constitution. I don't think the situation is quite as simple as you try to make it.

Reactions: 3 people
Like leaving a ****ty central African country to come here and shut down the Statue of Liberty because she is oppressed here.

un

hinged

No. Mentally defective.

Im very disappointed that DeBlasio didn’t intervene and let the Congo climb the statue.

My only problem with this is their governments are their religion. Whatever country they may be fleeing from, they're not fleeing their religion. Sharia law is a part of Islam. And while I firmly believe in freedom of religion, sharia law tends to fly in the face of other tenets of the Constitution. I don't think the situation is quite as simple as you try to make it.

For that fear to become a reality Muslims would have to out number us in 2/3 of states before the constitution could be in jeopardy

For that fear to become a reality Muslims would have to out number us in 2/3 of states before the constitution could be in jeopardy
You are right.

It CAN'T happen here.

Couldn't happen in Germany....

Couldn't happen in France....

Couldn't happen in .........

And that is what I meant by saying YOUR kids are ****ed. Congratulations.

You are right.

It CAN'T happen here.

Couldn't happen in Germany....

Couldn't happen in France....

Couldn't happen in .........

And that is what I meant by saying YOUR kids are ****ed. Congratulations.

There’s a big difference here. It’s called an ocean. And even in those countries, they do no represent a majority

There’s a big difference here. It’s called an ocean. And even in those countries, they do no represent a majority
They have this new fangled thing called an aeroplane that cen go right over those oceans. And it doesn't take a majority to get things changed. Look no further than She Guevarra. Only 20% of the eligible voters turned out and she torpedoed a long time incumbent.

Sometimes your naivete is astounding.

So Dems are now upset that they are doing DNA tests on the kids?

Didn't they know that was the whole purpose of the separation was to prove that these "Parents" are actually the real deal?

So Dems are now upset that they are doing DNA tests on the kids?

Didn't they know that was the whole purpose of the separation was to prove that these "Parents" are actually the real deal?

I’m upset from a fiscal perspective

Border Patrol agents in the Yuma Sector rescued two teenage Guatemalans allegedly being trafficked into the U.S. for forced labor. The agents found the teens with a group of eight illegal immigrants who crossed the border in southwest Arizona.

Yuma Station agents arrested a group of eight illegal immigrants near the San Luis Port of Entry on Sunday morning. Border Patrol officials reported that all eight were from Guatemala.

During the interview and background investigation, one of the unaccompanied minors, a 16-year-old male, said his parents were still in Guatemala and he was traveling to a relative in the U.S. Agents continued the interview and eventually determined the woman he was to meet was not actually a relative. They also determined she was making the claim so that the juvenile would be released into her custody.

Border Patrol Finds Two Teen Human Trafficking Victims with Migrant Group

Border Patrol agents arrested a Honduran couple who are in the U.S. while waiting for an asylum hearing for allegedly smuggling a group of illegal immigrants and their coyote.

Agents assigned to the Rio Grande Valley Sector encountered a vehicle occupied by six adults and two children. Three of the adults were situated in the cargo area of the vehicle, according to information provided to Breitbart Texas by U.S. Border Patrol officials.

The Honduran couple sitting up front in the vehicle are in the U.S. pending an asylum hearing, officials stated. They were carrying their two children with them during the alleged human smuggling attempt.

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...arrested-for-alleged-human-smuggling-attempt/

Autoridades Mexicanas Detienen a Capo Del Cartel del Golfo en Zona Fronteriza

REYNOSA, Tamaulipas – Las autoridades mexicanas arrestaron a uno de los principales líderes del Cártel del Golfo en la región que ha sido señalado como uno de los hombres responsables de las olas de violencia que han tenido lugar en esta ciudad.

Autoridades Mexicanas Detienen a Capo Del Cartel del Golfo en Zona Fronteriza | Breitbart Autoridades Mexicanas Detienen a Capo Del Cartel del Golfo en Zona Fronteriza

Echoes of the past

33366810_1898963640154659_4995472141240500224_n.jpg

Difference is that Africans were forcibly brought here. These illegals came here on their own and violated the law.

Do you see the distinction?

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back