Trump & Child Separation

Simple....it is the direction that my government has taken and it is not a sin......take your "you are not a TRUE Christian" crap somewhere else......have YOU ever fostered or adopted.......

Echoes of the past

33366810_1898963640154659_4995472141240500224_n.jpg

This is setting up the Dems/Libs 2020 platform.

They will push for all single parents or where both parents are incarcerated to be released or have designated family facilities so that they and their children can be housed together and that in the future children will not be sent to foster care when parents are arrested they will still be allowed to be housed together.

Those freaking out about this are so stupid that they can't see that there is a simple solution = Don't Illegally Trespass on Foreign Soil!

To some of them being separated from their family is better than staying home. As Trump would say, They come from sh!t hole countries and risking everything to get here is worth it.

Reactions: 1 person
Echoes of the past

33366810_1898963640154659_4995472141240500224_n.jpg
Well, if you are going to dredge that BS up, here's another one for you:

How about those 60 million children separated from their parents since the ruling of Roe v. Wade?

Any crocodile tears left for them? Cry me a river.

What a freaking circus this country has become.

Reactions: 6 people
To some of them being separated from their family is better than staying home. As Trump would say, They come from sh!t hole countries and risking everything to get here is worth it.

The kids are well taken care of for the 1 to 30 days that the parents are detained.......they go back bathed and well fed......

Reactions: 2 people

How about those 60 million children separated from their parents since the ruling of Roe v. Wade?

The Dems nor the MSM or the sudo-dems on this sight, did not give two shats about this until Trump won the election......

The kids are well taken care of for the 1 to 30 days that the parents are detained.......they go back bathed and well fed......

You and I know the problem is that are not giving a new Iphone and EBT card upon breaking into the country

My idea is... make this a lottery type deal. If you are a registered Democrat, you may win a separated child or children. Beings, the Dems want them to vote D, let them fix this problem and make them solely responsible.

They had no problems with this under OZero, now all of a sudden it’s a huge problem.

This is even dumber than the slavery meme.

Reactions: 3 people
Not sure how that relates to what i said.

They are better taken care of while detained than at home in most cases, as you pointed out.........I was backing up your statement......it is not a permanent separation unless the background check turns up criminal activity in the US.....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back