Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Got my Dr appt out of the way. Now for my weekend project. Finishing out the wall pegboard in my toy shop. So I don’t have time for “you people” this weekend. There. I said it.

Attachments

• 544B03C9-1678-46DC-8678-1D467B61E92F.jpg
    544B03C9-1678-46DC-8678-1D467B61E92F.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 2 people
Well that pic was dumb can’t see the workbench or wall behind press that the pegboard is going on. So here’s another!

Attachments

• 48E90ACB-A679-40BF-AC06-D3F1E58F0F08.jpg
    48E90ACB-A679-40BF-AC06-D3F1E58F0F08.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Check email!

Sup brother. Bout to get on the road to knoxville. Hope you are doing well..and that my wife hurries up so we can get on the road.. pro tip:never start a road trip by fussing at your wife to hurry up..or for anything else. You are about to be stuck sitting next to her in a car for hours. My advice to her and the kids is always "yall get settled and try to get some rest, we have a lot to do when we get there..." everyone goes to sleep (hopefully) speed increase of 10 to 15 mph...no bathroom stops...easy living. Glad to bring the wife and kids home this time. I have been up there nearly every other weekend simce dad passed in February, getting the house ready to sell and packing up/selling off moms stuff.

House is on the market now. Anybody here want 12 plus acres with a big farmhouse built on top of the ridge, come and get it. House is master down, 4 bedroom, 2 bath bout 2500? Sf...12 foot deep porch wraps around all 4 sides. Detached 2 car garage with a cqnni my room and wood shop 30x40ft..just built 3 years ago, 2 other sheds on property 14x16 and 24x16. Well maintained and updated property, very nice house and shop . Located right off Chapman highway between knoxville and pigeon forge.(panther creek for locals) listed at $305,000.

Hate to see my mom sell it, but she just can't maintain all that by herself. Dad had a cool tractor that bends in the middle to steer and all 4 wheels had wheels motors driven by hydraulics. Finish mower, Bush hog, 12 inch bucket, dozer blade, etc. Made in Virginia. He used that and a 36? Maybe walk behind scagg to keep it pristine, even on the steep parts of the mountain. Mom just can't do it, and I can't maintain her property from 250 miles away. The valley and top of the ridge are easy, the steeper parts scare her too much to ride. Wish I had the money and mobility to buy it myself and keep it in the family. I have done a lot of work on the house, porches, other level decks, etc..and it is a country boys dream house with porches (covered) full of rocking chairs and ceiling fans on all 4 sides. My dad worked his whole life to buy that place, and only got to live there for 5 years before the Lord took him.

Anyway, y'all have a great holiday weekend. Enjoy the time with those you care about, no guarantees you'll see them again next year. God bless and go VOLS.

Reactions: 1 person
Sup brother. Bout to get on the road to knoxville. Hope you are doing well..and that my wife hurries up so we can get on the road.. pro tip:never start a road trip by fussing at your wife to hurry up..or for anything else. You are about to be stuck sitting next to her in a car for hours. My advice to her and the kids is always "yall get settled and try to get some rest, we have a lot to do when we get there..." everyone goes to sleep (hopefully) speed increase of 10 to 15 mph...no bathroom stops...easy living. Glad to bring the wife and kids home this time. I have been up there nearly every other weekend simce dad passed in February, getting the house ready to sell and packing up/selling off moms stuff.

House is on the market now. Anybody here want 12 plus acres with a big farmhouse built on top of the ridge, come and get it. House is master down, 4 bedroom, 2 bath bout 2500? Sf...12 foot deep porch wraps around all 4 sides. Detached 2 car garage with a cqnni my room and wood shop 30x40ft..just built 3 years ago, 2 other sheds on property 14x16 and 24x16. Well maintained and updated property, very nice house and shop . Located right off Chapman highway between knoxville and pigeon forge.(panther creek for locals) listed at $305,000.

Hate to see my mom sell it, but she just can't maintain all that by herself. Dad had a cool tractor that bends in the middle to steer and all 4 wheels had wheels motors driven by hydraulics. Finish mower, Bush hog, 12 inch bucket, dozer blade, etc. Made in Virginia. He used that and a 36? Maybe walk behind scagg to keep it pristine, even on the steep parts of the mountain. Mom just can't do it, and I can't maintain her property from 250 miles away. The valley and top of the ridge are easy, the steeper parts scare her too much to ride. Wish I had the money and mobility to buy it myself and keep it in the family. I have done a lot of work on the house, porches, other level decks, etc..and it is a country boys dream house with porches (covered) full of rocking chairs and ceiling fans on all 4 sides. My dad worked his whole life to buy that place, and only got to live there for 5 years before the Lord took him.

Anyway, y'all have a great holiday weekend. Enjoy the time with those you care about, no guarantees you'll see them again next year. God bless and go VOLS.

Enjoy being home, my dude

I should have asked for more money.

Sent a client an email requesting an add service that was 40% of the current phase. It was approved in 7 minutes.

kinda feel like I should go home and smoke a cigarette.

may be the long weekend coming up.

I should have asked for more money.

Sent a client an email requesting an add service that was 40% of the current phase. It was approved in 7 minutes.

kinda feel like I should go home and smoke a cigarette.

may be the long weekend coming up.

It’s your new metrosexual haircut. They don’t want to risk a pay discrimination lawsuit. Just sayin’

Had to put down my cat yesterday and my yellow lab today. Love your pets like every moment is their last.

VN Store

Back