'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Well you didn't make the tweet so your idea of huge somehow notnincludkng the top juco player in the country that would potentially start day 1 doesn't mean the person that tweeted doesn't think it's big like rest of us think it's big. I'd love for it to be crouch but it's not. It's Henry who that dude was talkinf about

Are you that “dude”? If not, how the hell do you know?

Could this kid be Myles Jack, 2.0 ? Knowing he will end up making his money at LB, but still getting a few plays on offense. I would allow it and like to see it. He definitely is the big, physical back that Pruitt likes

Reactions: 2 people
The days of our as**s be puckered up tighter than a ducks worrying about the 1 five star kid we actually have a shot at because he's a legacy, instate or both, are over. We are going to be in, I mean really in, on a lot of big time players. The next few years will be fun. We will feel incredible euphoria when they choose the good guys.:yahoo: Life will be good because they chose us. We will feel used and betrayed when they pick the bad guys.:sick: This will turn to anger, and for some people rage. This all will occur because we allow 17-18 year olds that are not even our own sons effect the way we feel about our life. Life is fun as he**.

Last edited:
The days of our as**s be puckered up tighter than a ducks worrying about the 1 five star kid we actually have a shot at because he's a legacy, instate or both, are over. We are going to be in, I mean really in, on a lot of big time players. The next few years will be fun. We will feel incredible euphoria when they choose the good guys.:yahoo: Life will be good because they chose us. We will feel used and betrayed when they pick the bad guys.:sick: This will turn to anger, and for some people rage. This all will occur because we allow 17-18 year olds that are not even our own sons effect the way we feel about our life. Life is fun as he**.

Did you just watch "Field of Dreams"?

Reactions: 1 person
No, but I have been huffing turpentine.:thud: I've seen the movie several times. Did I accidentally plagiarize a move quote? BTW I was joking about the turpentine.:hi:

Sure...

giphy.gif

No, but I have been huffing turpentine.:thud: I've seen the movie several times. Did I accidentally plagiarize a move quote? BTW I was joking about the turpentine.:hi:

Nah, just made me think of the "They will come" speech by Terrance Mann. They will come Ray and they won't know why. Also turpentine is Okay in small doses spread over time.:)

VN Store

Back