'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Some of these “insider” Tweets are indicating that Sunday’s rumored commitment is “huge”. I don’t think that fits Lakia Henry. Crouch? :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
tenor.gif

Reactions: 14 people
ok, y'all are letting things get out of hand in here.

(but i'll quietly hope that is what happens.)

Reactions: 1 person
Some of these “insider” Tweets are indicating that Sunday’s rumored commitment is “huge”. I don’t think that fits Lakia Henry. Crouch? :dunno:

henry is the #2/#3 overall juco in country on 247 composite and 247 itself. #1 inside Lb. Can def classify that as a huge pickip

Reactions: 4 people
henry is the #2/#3 overall juco in country on 247 composite and 247 itself. #1 inside Lb. Can def classify that as a huge pickip

I don’t. It’s a VERY NICE pickup but a JUCO doesn’t rate as “huge” with the level of recruits we’re currently pursuing...JMO. And I took Osovet’s Tweet as a hint Henry may be committing tonight. He’s supposed to be visiting Nebraska and another school first but he wouldn’t be able to do that if he’s committing Sunday either.

I don’t. It’s a VERY NICE pickup but a JUCO doesn’t rate as “huge” with the level of recruits we’re currently pursuing...JMO. And I took Osovet’s Tweet as a hint Henry may be committing tonight. He’s supposed to be visiting Nebraska and another school first but he wouldn’t be able to do that if he’s committing Sunday either.

Well you didn't make the tweet so your idea of huge somehow notnincludkng the top juco player in the country that would potentially start day 1 doesn't mean the person that tweeted doesn't think it's big like rest of us think it's big. I'd love for it to be crouch but it's not. It's Henry who that dude was talkinf about

Reactions: 2 people
Well you didn't make the tweet so your idea of huge somehow notnincludkng the top juco player in the country that would potentially start day 1 doesn't mean the person that tweeted doesn't think it's big like rest of us think it's big. I'd love for it to be crouch but it's not. It's Henry who that dude was talkinf about

Good Lord. You at a happy hour, or did you let Pedigo borrow your account?

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back