'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Wiltfong with the CB to Tennessee.....

Recruiting is certainly getting interesting

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Anyone know if QC projects as an OLB or ILB in our system? He’s already a pretty big dude, so just wondering if anyone has insight.

He can play all 4. Could see him starting outside as a true freshman then taking over Kirkland’s role in the middle as a sophomore. Or if Kirkland goes pro after this season could see QC being a 3-year started in the middle before turning pro

He can play all 4. Could see him starting outside as a true freshman then taking over Kirkland’s role in the middle as a sophomore. Or if Kirkland goes pro after this season could see QC being a 3-year started in the middle before turning pro

QC and JJ would be a quite the combo at LB.

Reactions: 3 people
This is going to be the most epic two year turnaround in college football history.

About to say the same thing. A couple of game changers upfront with Pruitt’s defensive prowess and we should be beating Florida for the east most years

Edit: I guess Georgia too. Lol

Reactions: 3 people
About to say the same thing. A couple of game changers upfront with Pruitt’s defensive prowess and we should be beating Florida for the east most years

Edit: I guess Georgia too. Lol

Guys? Hello? I’m still here! Pruitt can’t recruit! I’m just realistic...boo.

-SunnyDeliteVol

Reactions: 9 people
Guys? Hello? I’m still here! Pruitt can’t recruit! I’m just realistic...boo.

-SunnyDeliteVol

Haha well Sunny D isn’t considering the fact that we could return 11 starters on offense next year and upgrade two positions on the OL with two of the nations best.

If we maintain the current momentum and secure the DL get your popcorn ready!

Last edited:
I remember seeing an article that dove into his recruiting classes before getting busted. He had top 50 players at the top of his classes but then filled the rest with mid-to-low 3 stars. When plotted around a bell curve and compared to other Top 10 recruiting classes it was clear that something was going on there.

I know. I’m just saying that Pruitt is setting up to make a pretty damn big splash in his first full recruiting class a la Freeze. That’s tough to do when coming off of a 4-8 record. I can’t remember what Ole Miss’ record was the year before Freeze got there, but they had been pretty mediocre for a while.

Reactions: 1 person
I know. I’m just saying that Pruitt is setting up to make a pretty damn big splash in his first full recruiting class a la Freeze. That’s tough to do when coming off of a 4-8 record. I can’t remember what Ole Miss’ record was the year before Freeze got there, but they had been pretty mediocre for a while.

Shows the power of the T. Power of Fulmer. Power of Pruitt and his staff. Also, it's beginning to show that the sleeping giant (UT FB) might be finally waking up.

Reactions: 10 people

But they were still Ole Miss. The Tennessee and Ole Miss brand names aren't on the same level, idc how long Tennessee has been bad.

But they were still Ole Miss. The Tennessee and Ole Miss brand names aren't on the same level, idc how long Tennessee has been bad.

This. TN has always recruited at high level. Ole miss on the other hand went from mid major level recruiting to elite. Not too mention the shadiest flips ever with kids like tunsil locks to other places and in one visit shut it down and won't talk to anyone else

i think over the last 2 years especially, most agreed that TN just needed the right guy at the helm. that there was no reason TN couldn't compete w/just about anybody in recruiting or on the field, if the right was leading the ship.

we've done it before. everything is/was here to do it again. so, i agree, it's a little different than what Ole Miss did.

Shows the power of the T. Power of Fulmer. Power of Pruitt and his staff. Also, it's beginning to show that the sleeping giant (UT FB) might be finally waking up.

We finally have the rite care takers running the joint!!!! If it's gonna be reawaken the time is now or never......

VN Store

Back