National media figuring out Haslam

We need a president in there to stand up and say, enough is enough.👍💥🤔🤭

Reactions: 2 people
Firing her was a good move.

It'll be bad for the people currently working for the University system, since this seeks to outsource their jobs to a buddy firm.

And people keep voting for scum like this. He's trying to wrap up the president job so he can shift funds to friends and garner kickbacks. Looks like Bill is as crooked as Flying J's rebate scam after all.

Reactions: 42 people
It'll be bad for the people currently working for the University system, since this seeks to outsource their jobs to a buddy firm.

And people keep voting for scum like this. He's trying to wrap up the president job so he can shift funds to friends and garner kickbacks. Looks like Bill is as crooked as Flying J's rebate scam after all.

She was a buffoon, whatever Haslam is or isn't, is irrelevant to that point.

Reactions: 6 people
This whole mess started back in 2003, Haslam was elected mayor of Knoxville and Hamilton was hired as AD when Dickey retired.

Reactions: 14 people
We have had nothing but Academics and Bureaucrats in charge for more than a Decade, this is the heart of the problem!!!

Put Academics in charge of .....ACADEMICS!!

And Sports People in charge of .....SPORTS!!

Its not rocket Science!!!
:blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
That **** head may vetoed the proton therapy bill which was passed overwhelmingly in the house and Senate.

Reactions: 5 people

And his party affiliation is...........

Reactions: 13 people
They sure sound the nut jobs of the leftist propaganda empire some refer to as media.

I don't know much about UTK but UColorado Boulder use to have a tenured professor who celebrated the deaths of American Soldiers and they couldn't fire him.

Reactions: 1 person
She was a buffoon, whatever Haslam is or isn't, is irrelevant to that point.

Tell the workers who are going to lose their jobs to a contractor whose employees have no experience or knowledge of anything at UT that it's irrelevant. This is politics and money influence at it's worse.

Reactions: 26 people

I am not a big Gov. Haslam fan but he has stated repeatedly that he is not interested in that job. Besides he cannot have that job because he does not have he required degrees.

Reactions: 4 people
I am not a big Gov. Haslam fan but he has stated repeatedly that he is not interested in that job. Besides he cannot have that job because he does not have he required degrees.

Correctomundo! But you're stepping on their agendas & bruising little egos. :whistling:

Reactions: 5 people
Everyone keeps saying she was fired. She was not fired, but demoted - still making over 400K a year. I think she’ll be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Background article on the JLL deal is linked (University of Tennessee: Outsourcing would save $6.8 million). Outsourcing by other industries has been going on for years. The company I work for started usIn JLL years ago. I don’t know the actual savings, if any, but the original proposal was substantial. Outsourcing facility management, such as groundskeepers, electrical work, etc is following the path of IT work, distribution, and other roles.

A key part of this story is Haslam’s financial involvement in JLL and the lack of competitive bidding for the contract. JLL is not the only company performing this service and should have been required to compete for the contract against other proposed companies.

Reactions: 7 people

I'll take "Things Naive People Say" for $2,000, Alex.

What is believing everything polticians say?

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back