Movies you've seen recently II

American Assassin - 4/10

Once Upon A Time In Venice - 3/10 despite a pretty good cast (Bruce Willis, John Goodman, Jason Momoa, Famke Jansen) and a few funny moments, this “don’t-mess-with-a-man’s-dog” buddy comedy is a big pile of “meh”.

Murder on the Orient Express: 5/10 or lower.

Seeing it once was enough for me. Didn’t really care for it. I’ve never read the book so I don’t know how it compares.

American Assassin - 4/10

Once Upon A Time In Venice - 3/10 despite a pretty good cast (Bruce Willis, John Goodman, Jason Momoa, Famke Jansen) and a few funny moments, this “don’t-mess-with-a-man’s-dog” buddy comedy is a big pile of “meh”.

American Assassin didn’t live up to the books. Rapp is one of my fav fictional characters

Sun Dogs 7.5/10 tight little indie with a lead actor I really like, Michael Angarano. He does a great job as a guy devoted to protecting the US 3 years after 911 but he isn't quite "fit" to follow his dream of joining the Marines. I enjoyed it. On Netflix.

Love me some heist films and this one looks amazeballs

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKvPVvy2Kn8[/youtube]

Wife wanted to see Blockers.

I expected a lot more. Fairly boring and bland. You just keep waiting for the funny and it doesn't happen.

Shape of Water was good but no idea how it won best picture. Visually it was really interesting but there wasn't much else that was special about it.

VN Store

Back