Tennessee at South Carolina Game 3 Thread - 2PM - SECN

Doesn’t Frank Anderson handle those decisions for the most part? Serious question. Seems like, I’m the interviews I’ve heard, he has a lot of rope to make the calls with the pitching staff.

well, I though he was the pitching coach...has done well, but eventually, it's time for all of us to go...:)

rack'em up...I may have to learn how to type SWEPT...don't really relish that thought, but....

GO BIG ORANGE!

PS. well, all ya'll have a good night and keep a stiff upper lip because the lower lip may get numb with all the alcohol you use to wash this taste out of your mouth...

rack'em up...I may have to learn how to type SWEPT...don't really relish that thought, but....

GO BIG ORANGE!

PS. well, all ya'll have a good night and keep a stiff upper lip because the lower lip may get numb with all the alcohol you use to wash this taste out of your mouth...
Have a great night Roller! :hi:

Reactions: 1 person

GO BIG ORANGE!

I wasn't going to post this before the SC series, but seems ok now...we will not be favored in any SEC match up the rest of the way.

What looked like a promising start...well you get the gist. I'm ready to see what we have for the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Mine is sideways...or are we doing the fin thing...we have GOT to be on the same page!

:eek:lol::eek:lol:...mine were in all directions...trying to point them toward any luck that may just happen by...they're on the floor now...:eek:lol::eek:lol:

I just looked at Tennessee's schedule and didn't realize you have only one unranked SEC opponent left on the schedule.

I know the league is a meat grinder in general, but that's rough.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, you are the boss and if you say backwards, backwards it is...that is the system from here on out...it is Nick Saban solid.

heck yes...my "all directions" caps didn't work so...backwards it is then...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Doesn't help that perpetual loser Georgia apparently has their act together this season

It was just a matter of time, we all knew it/know it...I am telling you, they are for real...we need to be doing whatever they are doing...they look like a bunch of corn fed kids from Nebraska....people will be surprised by their pitching, but them boys can hit, think UK two or three years ago.

It was just a matter of time, we all knew it/know it...I am telling you, they are for real...we need to be doing whatever they are doing...they look like a bunch of corn fed kids from Nebraska....people will be surprised by their pitching, but them boys can hit, think UK two or three years ago.

There are things at various places across the country that don't make sense.

Georgia being bad at baseball has been one of them.

Georgia should be a national power.

VN Store

Back