Well my other teams...

Bluegrass Vol

Murray State Racers beat Wright State 80 to 61. I think the Vols are in good shape here!

Go Vols!
Go Racers!

Murray State Racers beat Wright State 80 to 61. I think the Vols are in good shape here!

Go Vols!
Go Racers!

Don't be surprised if Murray beats West Virginia. WVU has been overrated all year....and imo Carter is overrated. I've watched like 6 games with West Virginia this year where it was close at the end and Carter's turnovers and missed shots led directly to losses. He plays good defense..but fumbles and bumbles way too much. Especially in clutch time. Good on defense...but overrated imo.

Don't be surprised if Murray beats West Virginia. WVU has been overrated all year....and imo Carter is overrated. I've watched like 6 games with West Virginia this year where it was close at the end and Carter's turnovers and missed shots led directly to losses. He plays good defense..but fumbles and bumbles way too much. Especially in clutch time. Good on defense...but overrated imo.

West Virginia is a top 15 team in the Vegas power rankings. Closed a one possession dog to Kansas just last week. They've been vastly UNDER rated all year by the polls / fans ect..

other teams?...what!...:)

PS. this may be the most competitive NCAA tournament that we've ever seen...sure hope so...:thumbsup:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
OP is 0 for 2 on making threads in the hoops forum.

How is that? I just said if Murray State which is my other favorite team can beat Wright State by 19 the Vols should be in good shape. So how does that make me 0 for 2?

Go Vols
Go Racers
Go anybody that plays UK

How is that? I just said if Murray State which is my other favorite team can beat Wright State by 19 the Vols should be in good shape. So how does that make me 0 for 2?

Go Vols
Go Racers
Go anybody that plays UK

Ignore him. Your brain cells will thank you for it.

Go Vols
Go Racers
Go anybody that plays UK

Thread 1 is about admiral leaving early for the NBA. Fail.

Thread 2 is not thread worthy. That’s why there’s 7 replies and two of them are from me. Fail.

Thread 1 is about admiral leaving early for the NBA. Fail.

Thread 2 is not thread worthy. That’s why there’s 7 replies and two of them are from me. Fail.

Maybe OP fails at making threads. But you certainly don’t fail at being an ass. Congrats.

Reactions: 5 people
It’s unnecessary thread making. No need to turn this into the FF where a poster makes a thread every time they think they have a thought.

Go Vols
Go Racers
Go anybody that plays UK

F@*K Mu**ay!
GO PEAY........sorry:good!:

F@*K Mu**ay!
GO PEAY........sorry:good!:

Let’s Go Peay or We want clap clap “More Head” don’t know which is worse. 😂. Anyway, I still don’t see how I’m “0 for 2” on thread making. All I did was point out a common opponent of my 2 favorite teams. If the much smaller Murray team can handle Wright State then that should be good news for the Vols. I was just pointing out a common opponent of the two schools I follow. I guess I’ll STFU and GTFO as we said in the Gruden threads. Anyway, GO VOLS!

1. Hey, it's the start of the NCAA tournament and
  2. we have potentially the best team in program history
  3. about to go to war against every opponent in the way.

I couldn't tell you why some on here gave you a bit of a hard time,
but how about you just forget about all that and enjoy this humorous image,
all in good fun and on the house...

26ca3a.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back