OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

My wife and I maintain a Cheese-Whiz-free household. Homemade cheese steaks will have steak wit onions and provolone.

Our dishwasher got a small leak recently, and my wife found one on a local yard sale site on Facebook. An older lady who was remolding her home, and she had messaged her about it. Pics looked good, and she called my wife and told her it worked perfectly, it just didn’t match the remodel. We went to get it, and apparently (which I don’t blame her) she scanned my wife’s Facebook to see what kinda people were coming to her home. When we got there, she wouldn’t take any money. She had seen the stuff my wife had posted about our daughter and everything that happened, and said she just wanted to be a blessing to us. It’s not a big deal to probably many, but that was pretty dang awesome to me. Very touching.

Reactions: 1 person
Our dishwasher got a small leak recently, and my wife found one on a local yard sale site on Facebook. An older lady who was remolding her home, and she had messaged her about it. Pics looked good, and she called my wife and told her it worked perfectly, it just didn’t match the remodel. We went to get it, and apparently (which I don’t blame her) she scanned my wife’s Facebook to see what kinda people were coming to her home. When we got there, she wouldn’t take any money. She had seen the stuff my wife had posted about our daughter and everything that happened, and said she just wanted to be a blessing to us. It’s not a big deal to probably many, but that was pretty dang awesome to me. Very touching.

Wow, that was pretty kind of that stalker lady! :)

:rock:

VN Store

Back